VS  

Sunday 30 October 2016

VS  

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL in the UK

Sponsored Links

Old 19.02.2017, 03:03 PM
Rookie

Default Next Fan Up

Hi Guys - I hope posting this here is ok. I did send private messages to two forum leaders but did not receive a reply - I understand from Duesouth (Paul) that there may have been PM issues recently.

I work on a US NFL podcast. The podcast is called "Next Fan Up" - you can find us on Twitter (@nextfanup) and our podcast is on iTunes.

The podcast is produced by former ESPN "Football Today" producer Jay Soderberg (Podvader) and has representatives of all 32 teams who comment on their teams. You'll get the idea if you check out a couple of pods. I represent Washington as well as co-hosting the Power Rankings podcast during the regular season.

Anyway, we did have 2 other UK fans representing Cincy & Tampa who left during the season - they were terrific contributors. We also have had two other representatives who have moved on to Bleacher Report and one of the "Locked On" podcasts. It's a great chance for the fans to have a voice and become involved in podcasting. The commitment is minimal, with the podcast our central activity.

We have a few vacancies - Lions, Titans, and Bucs and I'd like more UK input again. If you're interested, hit me up here via a PM or on twitter @nextfanup

We're hoping to have Duesouth on the pod in the near future doing a draft segment

Last edited by NeilWashington; 19.02.2017 at 03:05 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 27.02.2017, 12:02 AM
Rookie

I can also add Atlanta to open roster spots.

So we have openings for the following:

Atlanta
Tennessee
Detroit
Tampa Bay

Good time to get involved in the pod with free agency and the draft then a quieter summer to get used to hosting/editing shows.

Cheers

Neil
@nextfanup
Old 16.03.2017, 07:51 PM
Rookie

Still have spots open for Tampa and Tennessee...come join our podcast. Interviewing potential draft picks this week