Sunday 30 October 2016

VS  

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2017 London Games

Sponsored Links

Old 15.02.2017, 10:44 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Marks View Post
2011 tweeted, Heinz Field was still one of the worst ranked fields back then - http://www.scout.com/nfl/story/10468...aying-surfaces
I believe the year is 2017. Donald Trump is the President. True story.
Sponsored Links
Old 09.04.2017, 06:39 PM
Rookie

How fast do these tickets sell out? If they go on sale at 10 AM on April 27, will some still be available in the afternoon when I get back home from work?

Thank you.
Old 10.04.2017, 06:41 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzechAvsFan View Post
How fast do these tickets sell out? If they go on sale at 10 AM on April 27, will some still be available in the afternoon when I get back home from work?

Thank you.
If it was Wembley then no hope.

Will be interesting how Twickenham sells. Many fans like myself don't like it (hence why I only go to Wembley games). Poor public transport links and crampt seating put me off.

So it may sell slower and something may be left.

Can't you use the Ticketmaster app on your phone in the morning. That actually tends to have more success with getting tickets from Tickmaster than buying using a web browser and their website.
Old 11.04.2017, 12:55 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzechAvsFan View Post

Thank you.
I would imagine it would be pretty similar to Wembley, where all tickets allocated for that sale were sold in the pre-sale window to pre-registered applicants.

Since (according to NFLUK) 40,000-plus tickets have already been sold as season tickets, that probably only leaves around 25,000 tops for general sale given the allocations for sponsors/commercial partners, teams, travel companies, NFL and various comps etc. etc. (Twickenham has between 8,000 and 9,000 fewer seats for NFL than Wembley, which balances out the issue of the stadium being less popular with some fans). Some price points might have fairly limited availability and sell out fairly quickly.

There will almost certainly still be tickets available in the afternoon, but the advice is somewhat obvious - the earlier you get on, the greater the choice you'll get.....
Old 21.04.2017, 03:51 AM
Rookie

Default What are "Premium Tickets"?

On the website for tickets, they list "premium tickets" "all price categories" and then the "hospitality tickets" The site spells out what hospitality tickets are, but what are the "premium tickets"???? I want to get the best seats I can when they go on sale, but I don't know what premium entails -- if that means some extras too -- or if I want just tickets -- should I be on the "all price categories" and go for the best ones?

Also, I know that several season tickets have already been sold for this, does that mean all the lower level seats are gone, or are there some available for the April 27th sale? Thanks for your time and help!