Sunday 23 October 2016

VS  

Sunday 30 October 2016

VS  

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Minnesota Vikings

Sponsored Links

Old 21.04.2017, 07:40 PM
Team Captain

Regular season has the feel of 2016 with more than 1 or 2 similarities from then.

Browns game an early kick off which I hope works for Vikings fans.
Sponsored Links
Old 24.04.2017, 09:42 AM
Rookie

does anyone have a spare browns vikings code?
i'd be forever grateful!
i registered as soon as you could and i haven't received a code, i'm really really gutted about this.
thanks
(old dap118 - can't seem to reinstate that account either)
Old 26.04.2017, 08:12 PM
Team Captain

Saw the news about Teddy fifth year option but now learn if he is on PUP for 2017 it becomes a 6th year option.......

Geoff
Old 09.05.2017, 07:04 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GtheVike View Post
Regular season has the feel of 2016 with more than 1 or 2 similarities from then.

Browns game an early kick off which I hope works for Vikings fans.
Hi GtheVike! I think you just might be the member of our tailgate crew that flies over for the games. I'm not sure if you remember me, but a friend and I just started tailgating with the group this year. If not, hopefully I'll see ya in September for the Saints game. I can then remind you of this post

I thought I would check in here for info as two of us just bought tickets for the Vikings v Browns game and will be heading over to the UK for some fun. There are actually a total of 11 of us coming though only 2 of us are a part of the tailgate crew.

I'd love to get in contact with you (and any other UK Vikings fans) as we begin to plan the trip. If anyone is interested in spending some time with some Vikings fans from Minnesota, let me know.

Thanks!
Old 09.05.2017, 09:10 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nichelle View Post
Hi GtheVike! I think you just might be the member of our tailgate crew that flies over for the games. I'm not sure if you remember me, but a friend and I just started tailgating with the group this year. If not, hopefully I'll see ya in September for the Saints game. I can then remind you of this post

I'd love to get in contact with you (and any other UK Vikings fans) as we begin to plan the trip. If anyone is interested in spending some time with some Vikings fans from Minnesota, let me know.

Thanks!
Yes I am the one and I try and get out for most home games - even the pre season ones....

What days are you planning for the trip? Are you doing a flying visit or something longer?

Geoff
Old 10.05.2017, 01:40 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Yes I am the one and I try and get out for most home games - even the pre season ones....

What days are you planning for the trip? Are you doing a flying visit or something longer?

Geoff
Awesome! I thought I recognized your screen name from seeing it on your jersey.

Only one person has purchased their airline ticket as of yet. He's going to be there a week. The rest of us are just starting to plan but we'll definitely be there for more than just the game. Our initial thoughts are that we'll fly over on Tuesday or Wednesday before the game. And we'll be there at least until the following Tuesday morning. We have a lot of planning to do!

I likely will not attend the pre-season games. I usually have a drawing and give my pre-season tickets away to my team at work. But I will definitely be at the season opener. I'll be in the tailgating lot with the rest of the crew. And a few of the people who are going to London will be with me. I'd love for you to meet them then.
Old 20.05.2017, 04:23 PM
Team Captain

Just noticed a story about the fact that the 2 LA teams have to host an international game whilst in temporary stadiums. We are due to play in LA twice in 2019 .......
Old 01.07.2017, 08:53 PM
Team Captain

OK what are people's hopes for Teddy?

I am worried we are looking at a rerun of 1998 when the younger QB lost the position due to injury and then went on to win a superbowl elsewhere ( that I believe that he would have won us in 1998 but that is another debate).
Old 06.07.2017, 12:42 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
OK what are people's hopes for Teddy?

I am worried we are looking at a rerun of 1998 when the younger QB lost the position due to injury and then went on to win a superbowl elsewhere ( that I believe that he would have won us in 1998 but that is another debate).
Feels like this year will be spent on PUP and his contract will be tolled into next year, and guess we see where we are come training camp for 2018.

So much depends on Sam this season, if he has a good year, in a system that should suit him then he will be the man; which is harsh on Teddy. I'm not sure what the ideal solution is other than SB leading us to the SuperBowl!