The official Jacksonville Jaguars thread - Page 571 - NFL UK Forums
Watch NFL International Games Live!

Sunday 2 October 2016

VS  

Sunday 23 October 2016

VS  

Sunday 30 October 2016

VS  

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Jacksonville Jaguars

Sponsored Links

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #5701  
Old 28.04.2017, 07:18 PM
wayne ellis's Avatar
wayne ellis wayne ellis is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: 31.10.2005
Location: Letchworth
Posts: 18,740
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martz View Post
I was extremely relieved that we picked Fournette.

Forrest Lamp still being available, I'm worried that the Seahawks would be interested in him.
I think you trade down and take Dion Dawkins...
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #5702  
Old 28.04.2017, 10:44 PM
Pedal Bin's Avatar
Pedal Bin Pedal Bin is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 30.10.2005
Posts: 7,575
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martz View Post
I was extremely relieved that we picked Fournette.

Forrest Lamp still being available, I'm worried that the Seahawks would be interested in him.
As there was no "can't miss" player I guess Fournette was the most obvious choice for General Coughlin's "win now" approach. He can start straight away and if we can improve the O Line he might ease the pressure of Bortles.


Would like to see Lamb or Robinson but I guess they will be gone before we pick, unless we trade up.
Reply With Quote
  #5703  
Old 14.05.2017, 10:42 AM
Sunshine State's Avatar
Sunshine State Sunshine State is offline
Team Captain
 
Join Date: 01.11.2015
Location: Dreaming of Florida
Posts: 282
Default

Hi guys, not been around in a while and have not been keeping up with events, can anyone fill me in on how free agency and the draft went?

Cheers.
Reply With Quote
  #5704  
Old 14.05.2017, 03:36 PM
wayne ellis's Avatar
wayne ellis wayne ellis is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: 31.10.2005
Location: Letchworth
Posts: 18,740
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine State View Post
Hi guys, not been around in a while and have not been keeping up with events, can anyone fill me in on how free agency and the draft went?

Cheers.
Well, here's a decent review of your Draft:

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/p...very-selection

Particularly liked your first two picks, Robinson was seen as a likely first rounder so you did well to get him in the second.

Did a good job of continuing to build the Defense in FA, with the signings of A.J Bouye (CB), Barry Church (S) and Calais Campbell (DL)...
Reply With Quote
  #5705  
Old 14.05.2017, 05:08 PM
Sunshine State's Avatar
Sunshine State Sunshine State is offline
Team Captain
 
Join Date: 01.11.2015
Location: Dreaming of Florida
Posts: 282
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne ellis View Post
Well, here's a decent review of your Draft:

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/p...very-selection

Particularly liked your first two picks, Robinson was seen as a likely first rounder so you did well to get him in the second.

Did a good job of continuing to build the Defense in FA, with the signings of A.J Bouye (CB), Barry Church (S) and Calais Campbell (DL)...
Cheers, looks good, hopefully not false hope this year.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
anger is an energy , anger is god , don't look back in anger , pma

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Sponsored Links


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:16 AM.