VS  

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL TV coverage

Sponsored Links

Old Yesterday, 03:19 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domed Outter View Post
I'm not sure even they know.

I've signed up for the free trial, cancelled it and re-signed for another 7 days. After that, Falcons will be on as a sky choice or primetime game until December (I'll be out there for 2 games).
By way of an update. Had a pretty prompt response back (within 48 hrs) with many apologies from gamepass, blah blah blah, and that my account/login has been reinstated. Brilliant - so not too much harm done other than stress and time on my side.

BUT the idiots have then taken another full years subscription off my credit card (and no sight of the original refund - if there was ever one coming).

This probably needs shifting over to the billing thread but I'll vent here.

Given them 24hrs otherwise onto the phone to my CC company.
Sponsored Links
Old Yesterday, 03:23 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickelig View Post
It doesn‘t look good for the Kodi app from what I am reading from the Devs on github. If I hadn‘t a xbox one, I would have to watch on my PC as well. I am considering buying an apple tv (the new 4k one is on my wishlist anyway) for gamepass... but it seems the apple tv app isn‘t exactly stellar either.

20% refund suddenly seems to low even for me now.
oh bugger lol.

only bought a pi for that.

It does run mostly excellent on pc and better on tablet . nicer on a big scree on a sofa though!
Old Yesterday, 03:25 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDP View Post
By way of an update. Had a pretty prompt response back (within 48 hrs) with many apologies from gamepass, blah blah blah, and that my account/login has been reinstated. Brilliant - so not too much harm done other than stress and time on my side.

BUT the idiots have then taken another full years subscription off my credit card (and no sight of the original refund - if there was ever one coming).

This probably needs shifting over to the billing thread but I'll vent here.

Given them 24hrs otherwise onto the phone to my CC company.
ya just don't need it dude.....
Old Yesterday, 04:41 PM
Rookie

Credit where it is due...after many frustrating weeks of buffering, being kicked out, and being told I wasn't allowed to view games, Gamepass performed absolutely flawlessly during the Jets/Pats game.

Unlike the officials.
Old Yesterday, 06:02 PM
Rookie

When does Game Day Prime usually get added to the Game Day section under NFL Network? Not seeing last nights episode on there. Highlights, Live and Morning have all been added for yesterday.
Old Today, 01:27 AM
Rookie

Thankfully no melt-down like last Sunday, but otherwise the same old c**p.

Crashed once during the Saints/Lions game and had to reboot completely. Had to sign in every time I tried to view a new game/Redzone/etc. Raiders/Chargers no extra issues (for a change).

The over-riding problem is the awful up & down bitrate that has persisted since Week 1 of the pre-season. Trying to watch in 250kbps is worse than a 1980's 8-bit computer game. The adaptive bitrate is total sh!te. Under Neulion everything ran at the highest bitrate 99% of the time for me. If they fixed that it would be bearable. Seems very unlikely it will be fixed this season though, as it seems intrinsic to the Deltatre app and they probably can't do anything without a totally new app built from the start.

Tags
football , game , nfl , pass , super