VS  

Sunday 30 October 2016

VS  

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > Miscellaneous > Ideas for NFLUK.com

Sponsored Links

Old 30.04.2015, 03:01 AM
All Pro

Thumbs down Reporting forum problems

Correct time issue - I know this was a long running problem in past but hoped the new makeover would get this working right but alas not for me.

I have gone in my settings and updated trying each option - DST Always On, DST Always Off and Auto DST but regardless of which one I select and save when I make a post afterwards the time of the post (or edit of post) is an hour off (behind) the real time for me here in the UK right now?
Sponsored Links
Old 30.04.2015, 03:46 AM
All Pro

Exclamation Reporting forum problems

PM'ing never works as it should...

Or what am I doing wrong?

I just tried sending a PM to 5 people and get hit with this error message every stinking time:

The following errors occurred with your submission: The following users were not found:
lochhibs, iffies, Chiefs1970, LukeClosely, starwarroir68

So what am I doing wrong - it says quite clearly you can send a PM up to 5 users at a time and to separate with commas - so what's not working as I know 100% I have got not only the usernames correct but using the correct upper and lowercase letters as I see them used on their posts in the forum?

Old 30.04.2015, 03:57 AM
All Pro

Exclamation Reporting forum problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelionman View Post
PM'ing never works as it should...

Or what am I doing wrong?

I just tried sending a PM to 5 people and get hit with this error message every stinking time:

The following errors occurred with your submission: The following users were not found:
lochhibs, iffies, Chiefs1970, LukeClosely, starwarroir68

So what am I doing wrong - it says quite clearly you can send a PM up to 5 users at a time and to separate with commas - so what's not working as I know 100% I have got not only the usernames correct but using the correct upper and lowercase letters as I see them used on their posts in the forum?

My bad seems I was wrong as I need to use this ; not , between each username but TBH it's very hard to see that in the user CP - perhaps you can bold it or make it more clear in the instructions as when you put it between quote marks its hard to see the top bit hence my screw up ';'

Well it is harder to see on the User CP page have a look!
Old 01.05.2015, 10:12 PM
Hall of Fame

Had issues for the last hour or so trying to access the forum.

Started out with 'iSpy' 'freezing', then just wouldn't load at all.

Logged out, cleared cookies, cleared temp files. Logged back on......'Error message'.

Logged out, cleared everything, logged in.............''you are banned.....', then the page just kept refreshing of it's own accord.

Finally managed log in without a problem. Another ghost in the machine?

......and did we ever find anything out about the 'Bad Gateway - 502' issue??????
Old 10.05.2015, 03:35 PM
All Pro

I got that 'invalid token' message last night for the first time in a while.
Old 11.05.2015, 09:23 PM
Hall of Fame

Just got this:

Error User, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

If you get this message repeatedly please delete all nfluk.com cookies from your browser to try again.

-----------------------------------------

I had to clear my cookies to try and solve an issue, which obviously logged me out. I shut the site before doing so too. When I logged back in I got the above message. Tried to log in again, got the same message when I tried to access threads. Took another round of clearing cookies and logging in to get back to normal.

Obviously not major, but strange that it's still happening.
Old 16.05.2015, 01:56 PM
All Pro

A couple of niggles on my phone (samsung galaxy s4, android lollipop). When i go back to the live feed after viewing a post, the headers and footers are there, but the rest is iust a big grey box where the posts should be. The posts appear when I refresh. Also on the live feed, the font size of the posts varies, some are in a larger font, others appear in a much smaller font. Again it rectifies itself when refreshed, it's just acpain to have to keep doing it.
Old 17.05.2015, 02:03 PM
Hall of Fame

Anyone got any 'iSpy' issues today?

The top post in the list isn't showing for me, plus I know there have been posts (including my own) which aren't showing up i.e. the last posts showing on my feed are from 12:11am and 01:08am, yet I know for sure I posted at 12:39pm today in the 'Premiership Thread'.

*typical - as soon as I post this post, 'iSpy' returns to 'normal'. I give up trying to understand why these glitches happen.

Last edited by RichardCunliffe; 17.05.2015 at 02:06 PM.
Old 17.05.2015, 04:13 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCunliffe View Post
Anyone got any 'iSpy' issues today?

The top post in the list isn't showing for me, plus I know there have been posts (including my own) which aren't showing up i.e. the last posts showing on my feed are from 12:11am and 01:08am, yet I know for sure I posted at 12:39pm today in the 'Premiership Thread'.

*typical - as soon as I post this post, 'iSpy' returns to 'normal'. I give up trying to understand why these glitches happen.
Yeah, it's been happening to me on and off all day. It's doing it again as I type. Let's see if this appears.

Edit: That'll be a big fat NO! Then
Old 17.05.2015, 04:22 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smograider View Post
Yeah, it's been happening to me on and off all day. It's doing it again as I type. Let's see if this appears.

Edit: That'll be a big fat NO! Then
Broke again. Stuck on 2:32pm for me.

I'm just going to put it down to the 'iSpy' software itself I think.