Sunday 30 October 2016

VS  

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL UK Shop

Sponsored Links

Old 10.09.2016, 09:49 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTone View Post
When did you buy your jersey? Was it before they started printing everything "to order" on blanks (with a 7 to 10 day lead time) , or when they used to supply imported Nike-printed jerseys from stock (within a couple of days) like everybody else ??
I got it in December last year, delivery was 2-3 days so I guess it was a stock item?
Sponsored Links
Old 13.09.2016, 02:09 PM
MVP

New jerseys..

Saw they had color Rush jerseys and thought I'm having a bad few weeks I'll treat myself....

No shock to see no jets as usual.

Lovely
Old 13.09.2016, 05:14 PM
Starter

No Chargers either. Very disappointing, though sadly no surprise.
Old 13.09.2016, 10:11 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocksy View Post
New jerseys..

Saw they had color Rush jerseys and thought I'm having a bad few weeks I'll treat myself....

No shock to see no jets as usual.

Lovely
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinburgh Bolt View Post
No Chargers either. Very disappointing, though sadly no surprise.
Just order them from the US:

http://www.nflshop.com/pages/Color_Rush
Old 14.09.2016, 01:02 AM
Pro

Jesus, those Color Rush jerseys are 100 dollars too expensive.
Old 14.09.2016, 09:18 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedal Bin View Post
Just order them from the US:

http://www.nflshop.com/pages/Color_Rush
That was working out at $210, near £160 at current exchange rates, for jersey, customs and shipping!! Er, no thanks.

In know sites in UK will order for you cutting out custom charges but stock was going so fast in US, impossible to do. Chargers uni's have sold out already.

Fully appreciate that the Chargers have a relatively small UK fan base and you're never going to get same product range as the more popular teams, but when you're offering Color Rush jerseys for more than half the teams in the league, why not them all - particularly when they are pre-ordered for October?
Old 15.09.2016, 09:06 AM
Pro

Since first getting into the NFL around 3 and a half years ago I have been pretty surprised that although the sport seems to be growing in the UK, there appears to be a real lack of places to get your hands on merchandise.

For example I obviously follow the Vikings and have wanted a jersey for a while, unless I want one with Peterson or Bridgewater on though they are pretty much impossible to get your hands on without paying for over seas shipping.

I know there are a few exceptions on NFL Europe shop ready to pre-order for October but then you have the feedback about the poor quality from there.

Think there is untapped potential for someone with the resources to set up a proper shop for this stuff over here.
Old 15.09.2016, 09:32 AM
Pro

I presume the new color rush jersey's will be ok, good quality, as they are the 'limited' rather than the 'game' jerseys. Just worried about spending all that brass if there is still number and name printing issues?
Old 15.09.2016, 09:45 AM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanE153 View Post
Since first getting into the NFL around 3 and a half years ago I have been pretty surprised that although the sport seems to be growing in the UK, there appears to be a real lack of places to get your hands on merchandise.

For example I obviously follow the Vikings and have wanted a jersey for a while, unless I want one with Peterson or Bridgewater on though they are pretty much impossible to get your hands on without paying for over seas shipping.

I know there are a few exceptions on NFL Europe shop ready to pre-order for October but then you have the feedback about the poor quality from there.

Think there is untapped potential for someone with the resources to set up a proper shop for this stuff over here.
I have just ordered a Riggins jersey from UK American Sports Store.

They order direct from Fanatics in the States once a week. The prices are slightly higher than what you would pay in America, but not overly so, and do incorporate all shipping and import charges, which overall0 works out a lot chepaer than if you were to order direct yourself.

They have a good range of Vikings jerseys available, and as they are printed overseas I feel fairly confident the quality will be excellent.

My Riggins Jersey has cost me £90 all in.

Give them a look @

http://www.ukamericansportsstore.co....kings_s/21.htm
Old 15.09.2016, 10:01 AM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdbengal View Post
I presume the new color rush jersey's will be ok, good quality, as they are the 'limited' rather than the 'game' jerseys. Just worried about spending all that brass if there is still number and name printing issues?
There shouldn't be any printing issues because as you've said the color rush jerseys are "limited" which means the names and numbers are stitched.

from what I gather on here the game jerseys are the problem but limited are fine as they come straight from the manufacturer due to being stitched. Although i have never bought one from here. Got mine whilst in New York.