Sunday 23 October 2016

VS  

Sunday 30 October 2016

VS  

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > Miscellaneous > Computer Games

Sponsored Links

Old 22.07.2017, 12:22 PM
MVP

Playing Mario Kart 8D online, found myself celebrating finishing 4th , I'd be an Arsenal fan if it wasn't for the Kroenke thing.
Sponsored Links
Old 25.07.2017, 03:50 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martz View Post
I went back and found my last post from 4 months ago. I still play with the aim to complete games/obtain the platinum trophy from collecting all of the other trophies.

Playstation 4: Martz4040
https://psnprofiles.com/Martz4040

Since March, Completed:
Disc Jam - 100%
Table Top Racing: World Tour - Platinum trophy obtained
The Bunker - 100%/Platinum trophy obtained
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - Platinum trophy obtained
The Order: 1886 - 100%/Platinum trophy obtained
Trivial Pursuit Live! - 100%
Assassin's Creed Syndicate - 100% after completing download content
Far Cry 4- 100% after completing download content.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Platinum trophy obtained
Arcade Game Series: Pac-Man - 100%/Platinum trophy obtained
Monster Jam: Crush It! - 100%/Platinum trophy obtained
Tales from the Borderlands - 100%/Platinum trophy obtained
Lara Croft Go - 100%/Platinum trophy obtained
MXGP2 - 100%/Platinum trophy obtained

Currently working on:
Rocket League - I think I'll always play this, playing competitive games online and trying to rank up.
Just Cause 3 - Coming towards the end, good game, but the platinum trophy is becoming quite a grind.
DiRT 4 - Fantastic racing game, which is new out.
Horizon Zero Dawn - Beautiful game, may be one of the best I have planed.
Is that Monster Jam any good?? Its on my wishlist on amazon and I kinda like the look of it..

I was massively disappointed with DiRT 4, so much so that I went back to Dirt 3 and DiRT Showdown (both I am having a blast with)..

I think I just need to give 4 another go... I was on a Foggy level and just didn't get it... couldn't see the road.. couldn't go at any speed, graphics didn't look good.. reminded me of the "Pea Soup" level on Lotus Esprit Turbo... but it wasn't as good lol...

You have way more patience/time than me... 100% a game... not sure I have ever done that.. im delighted if I stick with a game long enough to technically just complete the main game/career mode.
Old 25.07.2017, 05:30 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocksy View Post
Is that Monster Jam any good?? Its on my wishlist on amazon and I kinda like the look of it..

I was massively disappointed with DiRT 4, so much so that I went back to Dirt 3 and DiRT Showdown (both I am having a blast with)..

I think I just need to give 4 another go... I was on a Foggy level and just didn't get it... couldn't see the road.. couldn't go at any speed, graphics didn't look good.. reminded me of the "Pea Soup" level on Lotus Esprit Turbo... but it wasn't as good lol...

You have way more patience/time than me... 100% a game... not sure I have ever done that.. im delighted if I stick with a game long enough to technically just complete the main game/career mode.
Monster Jam is poor, I rated it 4/10. I only bought it because I found it on sale and I was part of an event where you obtain 5 platinum trophies over one weekend, needed an easy platinum to get.

I really like DiRT 4! Getting a little bit repetitive now, but I think it's an awesome game.