Sky Sports agree five-year agreement with the NFL - Page 8 - NFL UK Forums
Watch NFL International Games Live!

Sunday 2 October 2016

VS  

Sunday 23 October 2016

VS  

Sunday 30 October 2016

VS  

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL TV coverage

Sponsored Links

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #71  
Old 22.11.2015, 06:21 PM
payton3434's Avatar
payton3434 payton3434 is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 06.11.2005
Location: Nottingham
Posts: 1,138
Default

Cheers fella
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #72  
Old 28.03.2016, 01:15 AM
redskinin67 redskinin67 is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: 08.03.2016
Posts: 12
Default

Will the draft be shown on skysports again this year?
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 28.03.2016, 06:43 PM
Qualcomm's Avatar
Qualcomm Qualcomm is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: 23.11.2010
Location: London
Posts: 4,284
Default

Yes, it will be. Full details will follow soon.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 24.04.2016, 01:21 PM
goodkarma84's Avatar
goodkarma84 goodkarma84 is offline
GOAT
 
Join Date: 15.09.2008
Location: Charlton
Posts: 23,754
Default

its a shame that Sky will only be showing day one of the draft again (going by the schedule.)

surely day 2 would be easy enough and day 3 would be fine on the red button.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 25.04.2016, 02:13 PM
ADBEARSFAN's Avatar
ADBEARSFAN ADBEARSFAN is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 26.11.2014
Location: Birmingham
Posts: 762
Default

I do prefer watching it on Sky, wasn't as good watching rounds 2-3 online as I couldn't just pause it to go to the toilet.

The solution it to take the laptop into the bathroom with me :-)
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 25.04.2016, 04:41 PM
stocksy's Avatar
stocksy stocksy is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 25.10.2008
Posts: 5,981
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodkarma84 View Post
its a shame that Sky will only be showing day one of the draft again (going by the schedule.)

surely day 2 would be easy enough and day 3 would be fine on the red button.
But that would mean not showing "Premier League years 2008/2009" for the 80th time this week

seriously with what is on the schedule and the amount of channels they now have and they cant fit Day 2 on anywhere??
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 28.04.2016, 10:57 PM
equinoxx's Avatar
equinoxx equinoxx is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 12.09.2006
Location: Cardiff
Posts: 879
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADBEARSFAN View Post
I do prefer watching it on Sky, wasn't as good watching rounds 2-3 online as I couldn't just pause it to go to the toilet.

The solution it to take the laptop into the bathroom with me :-)
Or buy yourself a bucket next time you're at B&Q!

(Other shops are available)
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 31.07.2016, 12:13 PM
GtheVike's Avatar
GtheVike GtheVike is offline
Team Captain
 
Join Date: 08.09.2003
Posts: 287
Default

Is there going to be pre season games shown this year or a red zone show like 2015?
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 29.03.2017, 09:41 AM
RockyBalboa's Avatar
RockyBalboa RockyBalboa is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 15.11.2015
Location: South Wales
Posts: 1,398
Default

I think Sky are missing out massively by not continuing coverage during the off season.

2 programmes a month or something?. There is a lot to talk about. And it doesn't need to be live.

I care more about TV Shows and catch up programmes in the offseason than during the season.

I know what will be discussed during the season as I've seen all the highlights, therefore I do not care.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 29.03.2017, 12:50 PM
cjmclean1980 cjmclean1980 is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: 28.10.2015
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyBalboa View Post
I think Sky are missing out massively by not continuing coverage during the off season.

2 programmes a month or something?. There is a lot to talk about. And it doesn't need to be live.

I care more about TV Shows and catch up programmes in the offseason than during the season.

I know what will be discussed during the season as I've seen all the highlights, therefore I do not care.
even just an filming an edition of the Podcast with a few other clips would be better than nothing
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Sponsored Links


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:16 AM.