How Many Times Each Team Appeared On UK TV In 2016 Revealed - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
Watch NFL International Games Live!

Sunday 2 October 2016

VS  

Sunday 23 October 2016

VS  

Sunday 30 October 2016

VS  

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL TV coverage

Sponsored Links

Old 12.01.2017, 11:56 PM
All Pro

Looks like Sky did a reasonably good job of spreading their coverage although I'm not sure what the Norris Division has done to upset them
Sponsored Links
Old 13.01.2017, 01:21 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM_Punk View Post
I know many condemn Sky for choosing the NFC East, but what I'd like to see are examples of more appealing/attractive matches which should have been chosen by Sky over the season.

I'm not saying Sky are right or wrong with their choices, I'm just asking that you show your evidence before slating Sky for picking more games featuring NFC East teams.

Considering that the East had 2 teams make the playoffs and a third chasing a wildcard right until the end of the season, plus Philly made a decent start to the season, it's not a surprise that these teams featured a lot this season.
That is a valid enough argument for this particular season. I'd like to see the broadcast figures for last season when the NFC East was absolute dung. I bet they still got more than their fair share of air time.

I wouldn't be surprised if at least three teams in the NFC East received more coverage than the Arizona Cardinals last year despite the fact the Cardinals were a far better team than all four NFC East teams.

Last edited by Corvus corax; 13.01.2017 at 01:23 AM.
Old 14.01.2017, 10:54 PM
Pro Bowler

I quite enjoyed watching Wentz at the Eagles and Prescott / Elliot at the Cowboys.

I say that as a Broncos fan, but also an NFL fan who enjoys watching other teams and other games.

We are all NFC East.