Sunday 23 October 2016

VS  

Sunday 30 October 2016

VS  

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > Miscellaneous > Ideas for NFLUK.com

Sponsored Links

Old 12.09.2017, 08:35 AM
MVP

As Graham Chapman once said.....I don't like spam.
Sponsored Links
Old 12.09.2017, 12:32 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocksy View Post
Still issues and Spam and seemingly less Mods appearing - those that are here do a superb job btw - can I recommend Wayne Ellis as a mod???

Been here years always sensible (except being a Jets fan - that's a oxymoron)

But seriously if you accept nominations I'd imagine he has never had infractions and all that.

#votewayne
I so agree with this!

Gone out of his way to help me with my login issue with my old Dragonic account, (Sure I still can't get in but that's not his fault)

#IBackWayne!
Old 18.09.2017, 10:21 PM
Rookie

I have been trying for weeks to update my profile information, but despite telling me that my new information is saved, it isn't!!!

I have tried contacting NFL UK on their "Contact us" link 3 times and they don't even bother to reply. I have also tried PM'ing Qualcomm and not had any reply.

I'm beginning to wonder if I will have to make up a false ID and create a new account using that just to get NFLUK to use my new email address. I can't use my old one because it has been hacked.
Old 22.09.2017, 10:36 AM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by podgie_bear View Post
I have been trying for weeks to update my profile information, but despite telling me that my new information is saved, it isn't!!!

I have tried contacting NFL UK on their "Contact us" link 3 times and they don't even bother to reply. I have also tried PM'ing Qualcomm and not had any reply.

I'm beginning to wonder if I will have to make up a false ID and create a new account using that just to get NFLUK to use my new email address. I can't use my old one because it has been hacked.
I've been trying to get them to send me a password reset link for my old account as the one on the website ain't working. Pointless using the contact us thing as i've never recieved a reply either.

Going on 2 nearly 3 months now. I wouldn't get your hopes up i'm afraid, seems like that's one of many bugs on the website.
Old 27.09.2017, 09:22 PM
MVP

so it must be nearly a month since we had all the sign in issues and I still cant sign into the NFLUK mobile page.just keeps telling me after typing in my stuff that my username or password is incorrect.
Old 29.09.2017, 08:08 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by podgie_bear View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonicolz View Post
I've been trying to get them to send me a password reset link for my old account as the one on the website ain't working. Pointless using the contact us thing as i've never recieved a reply either.

Going on 2 nearly 3 months now. I wouldn't get your hopes up i'm afraid, seems like that's one of many bugs on the website.
Have either of you had your issues resolved yet?
Old 02.10.2017, 12:26 AM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne ellis View Post
Have either of you had your issues resolved yet?
Nah

Coming to terms with losing the other account.