MVP

Default 14.01.2014, 07:43 AM

Quality. Have a great time.

Old
  (#72)
9erFanFromUSA
Rookie

Default 14.01.2014, 09:22 AM

The ONLY thing that worries me about this upcoming game is, as always, the Damn NOISE....For some reason, it just gets LOUD when the Niner's come to town!

AZ had no real problems w/it....neither did Brees and the Saints...I think Drew called two T/O's because of it all game!

"I" hope Seattle wins the coin toss, so we can either:

* Run the kick-off back for a TD
or
* Take the first 15+/- 'scripted plays' and score

either way, the 'crowd' gets taken out of it early..

That..or it rains like a mo-fo...I've noticed that that crowd noise isn't as deafening when the weather is sh**!

As for Coach Harbaugh...trust me...he is NOT going anywhere anytime soon...

Why?

Look at our Win/Loss Record BEFORE he came aboard 3 years ago...

2010 ---> 6 - 10
2009 ---> 8 - 8
2008---> 7 - 9
2007 ---> 5 - 11
2006 ---> 7 - 9
2005 ---> 4 - 12
2004 ---> 2 - 14
2003 ---> 7 - 9

and our record AFTER he was hired....

2011 13-3 (Lost NFC Championship Game - Giants)
2012 11-4-1 (Lost Super Bowl - Ravens)
2013 12-4 (?)

I think that pretty much confirms how valuable he is to this organization!

Final score....tough one...17 to 14 NINERS

Old
  (#73)
Packman12
Hall of Fame

Default 14.01.2014, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erFanFromUSA View Post
[FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="3"]
That..or it rains like a mo-fo...I've noticed that that crowd noise isn't as deafening when the weather is sh**!

NINERS
Oh so true!

I was at the Packers at Seahawks on MNF when it snowed for the first time at a Seahawks game, and the Packers fans were much louder than the cold Hawks fans, and bear in mind we sucked that season and they had a very good team.

Loudest NFL Crowd I have experienced is two places:

Indoor MNF Pats at Undefeated Saints

Outdoor Denver at KC first ever TNF game Live on the NFL Network

Old
  (#74)
Graeme_1987
Team Captain

Default 14.01.2014, 09:44 AM

This game is so intriguing, both have set the bar in the NFC over the last two seasons, teams such as the Saints, Packers and Panthers know that they have to find a remedy to compete moving forward. I have seen a few posts saying they dislike these teams but I think that is the point, physical football teams who don't really care who they upset to try and win, you can either moan about it or try and find a solution.

I know what has happened to the 49ers the last two years in Seattle but this game has such a pressure on it and both teams will look to play at such a high level that I would be amazed if it wasn't closer this time around.

I think it will come down to which young QB can make a bigger play in a tight spot. In recent weeks I would take Kaepernick but he has does have some scary passes now and then. I would favour Lynch to eek out a few extra yards than Gore but it is very close. I also think Seattle's pass D is better as well which may decide the game.

I'll go 23 - 17 to the 'Hawks in an exciting game which will be aided by a fantastic atmosphere. I'll channel my inner Bart Scott to say I "can't wait".

Old
  (#75)
Packman12
Hall of Fame

Default 14.01.2014, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme_1987 View Post
This game is so intriguing, both have set the bar in the NFC over the last two seasons, teams such as the Saints, Packers and Panthers know that they have to find a remedy to compete moving forward. I have seen a few posts saying they dislike these teams but I think that is the point, physical football teams who don't really care who they upset to try and win, you can either moan about it or try and find a solution.
For me I love their style of play, its the attitudes of their teams I don't like. Just show a lack of class, more so the 49ers but Hawks can be pretty brash as well.

Panthers need more weapons period

The Saints are coming to the end of their window with Brees (2-3 more years max?)

Packers have a multi talented O and one of the worst D's ever assembled.
We already can compete, we showed that in the wildcard round, the better team won on the day, but we showed in spite of nearly 20 players on IR that we can slug it out with the big dog.

After we lost 51-45 to Arizona I felt we were going to win it all the next year and we did and I was there.

I have the same feeling this time around, I just know I wont be there to see it.

Retool our D to be in the top 20 and we should fear no one.

But you are right, they will be 1 and 2 in the NFC pre season Power rankings going into next season so they will be the teams to beat and we must find a solution.

Old
  (#76)
Bean49
All Pro

Default 14.01.2014, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornhusker44 View Post
Flight booked. I'm off to the Pacific North West this weekend, I might just stop by and take in the scenery - oh is there a ball game on?..........

11:25
Manchester International Apt, United Kingdom
16:05
Seattle/Tacoma International Apt, United States
1 stop(s)
12:40
British Airways

Inbound: Tue 21 January 2014

08:15
Seattle/Tacoma International Apt, United States
07:45

Manchester International Apt, United Kingdom
1 stop(s)
15:30
American Airlines

FWIW. 9ers to win i a close one by a single score.
I officially hate you

Old
  (#77)
niner35
All Pro

Default 14.01.2014, 03:32 PM

Kap has proven to be a different guy in the playoffs these last two seasons, one of the more mentally tough quarterbacks and for whatever reason thrives. I hope he continues that trend at the scene of one of his worst games both collegiate and in the NFL

Old
  (#78)
kingie16
All Pro

Default 14.01.2014, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packman12 View Post
Colin Kaepernick has won first 3 road starts of his playoff career. Only QB to win his first 4 ... Jake Delhomme
He lost the Superbowl in the Superdome dude

Old
  (#79)
james1b
MVP

Default 14.01.2014, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingie16 View Post
He lost the Superbowl in the Superdome dude
Which is neutral and not technically an away game.

Old
  (#80)
niner35
All Pro

Default 14.01.2014, 04:35 PM

Seems like there are less Seahawks fans on here than last season, I miss the two big characters that were banned!

Tags
13th man, anger 4 pro bowl, baseball mong, chippy = chip shop, ck7 vs carlton banks, earthquake felt in london, eharmony girl, eli has two rings, eli is the nfc godfather, here comes the boom, is kfc open ?, kaepernick romo'd, liability clown, no baiting allowed, or is it omaha, ostrich on the loose, peyton says hi!!!!, sherman = wwe, use froggy voice