Sunday 18th November (Early game) Green Bay Packers @ Detroit Lions
Sunday 18th November (Late Game) Indianapolis Colts @ New England Patriots
here come the patriots haters

Old
  (#3)
Greg M
All Pro

Default 06.11.2012, 03:10 PM

Had my fingers crossed for the GB/Det game. Colts v Pats should be interesting, too.

Nice line-up.

Old
  (#4)
Scorpion
Starter

Default 06.11.2012, 03:43 PM

The Patriots! What a lovely change!!!

In all seriousness, being the later game they of course only had a choice of 3, the others being Raiders/Saints and Broncos/Chargers. I thought they'd have gone with Broncos/Chargers but there we go.

Any of these games are still 100 x better than the decision to show Redskins/Panthers last weekend!

Old
  (#5)
james1b
MVP

Default 06.11.2012, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
The Patriots! What a lovely change!!!

In all seriousness, being the later game they of course only had a choice of 3, the others being Raiders/Saints and Broncos/Chargers. I thought they'd have gone with Broncos/Chargers but there we go.

Any of these games are still 100 x better than the decision to show Redskins/Panthers last weekend!
Why was that such a bad choice. 2 young mobile QB's, look a good interesting game on paper. Browns vs Jags on paper would look a good matchup to me (im aware this isnt actually a fixture) just as that one did.

We get all the moaning about them not showing all the teams and then they show a game like this and people still moan. Weeks 1-12 pick whichever games you like, showing close match-ups and get every team on at least once, then pick the great games from then on. Just my opinion but I just cant see why that would be a problem.

Good games again this week, I like the choices the good old Colts Pats rivalry and a nice divisional game with O power.

Old
  (#6)
MaddenAboutTheDolphins
All Pro

Default 06.11.2012, 04:00 PM

Cant argue with the choices. Quite fancied the Chargers/Broncos late game in week 11. Not whinging, as its in the late game Red Zone will cover quite a lot of it.

Was kind of hoping Eagles/Redskins was chosen for the early game just to see the NFC East haters meltdown!

Old
  (#7)
MaddenAboutTheDolphins
All Pro

Default 06.11.2012, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james1b View Post
Why was that such a bad choice. 2 young mobile QB's, look a good interesting game on paper. Browns vs Jags on paper would look a good matchup to me (im aware this isnt actually a fixture) just as that one did.

We get all the moaning about them not showing all the teams and then they show a game like this and people still moan. Weeks 1-12 pick whichever games you like, showing close match-ups and get every team on at least once, then pick the great games from then on. Just my opinion but I just cant see why that would be a problem.

Good games again this week, I like the choices the good old Colts Pats rivalry and a nice divisional game with O power.
Panthers/Redskins was an awful choice by Sky because at the halfway point of a short season we should not be subjected to a game between two teams out of playoff contention. The pickers were seduced by RG3 v Newton, totally forgetting the field would be littered with a load of supporting dross.

Old
  (#8)
Noelearly
Pro

Default 06.11.2012, 06:05 PM

Chargers Broncos is a better game hate watching the Pats

Old
  (#9)
catpickle1
Pro Bowler

Default 06.11.2012, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenAboutTheDolphins View Post
Panthers/Redskins was an awful choice by Sky because at the halfway point of a short season we should not be subjected to a game between two teams out of playoff contention. The pickers were seduced by RG3 v Newton, totally forgetting the field would be littered with a load of supporting dross.

was totally baffled why they showed this as well, the game was awful!

Old
  (#10)
UrbanLegend
MVP

Default 06.11.2012, 07:16 PM

says who?

Qualcomm always always does the announcements, then suddenly someone with 3 posts comes along and announces the games and we're supposed to believe him?

He may well end up right but itll have been just a good guess

Im personally hoping sky choose Chargers@Broncos although with Indy@New England getting flexed I suspect Sky will choose that game