Sky games - Week 13 - NFL UK Forums
Watch NFL International Games Live!

Sunday 2 October 2016

VS  

Sunday 23 October 2016

VS  

Sunday 30 October 2016

VS  

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL TV coverage

Sponsored Links

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 20.11.2012, 10:39 PM
Qualcomm's Avatar
Qualcomm Qualcomm is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: 23.11.2010
Location: London
Posts: 4,213
Default Sky games - Week 13

Sky will show the following games in Week 13:

New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons - Friday 30 Nov at 01:20am

Seattle Seahawks at Chicago Bears - Sunday 2 Dec at 6pm
Pittsburgh Steelers at Baltimore Ravens - Sunday 2 Dec at 9.25pm
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 20.11.2012, 11:06 PM
Csonka#39's Avatar
Csonka#39 Csonka#39 is offline
GOAT
 
Join Date: 06.10.2006
Location: Location Location
Posts: 21,010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualcomm View Post
Sky will show the following games in Week 13:

New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons - Friday 30 Nov at 01:20am

Seattle Seahawks at Chicago Bears - Sunday 2 Dec at 6pm
Pittsburgh Steelers at Baltimore Ravens - Sunday 2 Dec at 9.25pm
Saints - Falcons as the other week but un avoidable as it is the Thursday night game.

Seahawks - Bears when you have Vikings - Packers or Patriots Dolphins in divisional match ups .. not the best choice (imo)

Steelers - Ravens with Bengals - Chargers - well I can see why they went the route they did.. div match with good potential but we just saw these teams this week albeit on C4..
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 20.11.2012, 11:37 PM
Scots Warrior's Avatar
Scots Warrior Scots Warrior is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 21.01.2011
Location: Linlithgow
Posts: 3,128
Default

Seahawks v Bears should be great.

Steelers v Ravens is a good grudge match.

Been worse scheduling by SKY.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 21.11.2012, 12:55 AM
Noelearly's Avatar
Noelearly Noelearly is offline
Pro
 
Join Date: 24.09.2009
Location: Between cork and donegal
Posts: 95
Default

Even i think the Bears are on to much, i think its because our oline is gonna get Cutler or Campbell killed sooner or later, make for great viewing apparently
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 21.11.2012, 01:07 AM
MaddenAboutTheDolphins's Avatar
MaddenAboutTheDolphins MaddenAboutTheDolphins is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 08.12.2010
Posts: 2,004
Default

Excellent, My first preferences in both slots chose by Sky.

Thought they would've gone with the Vikings/Packers but pleasantly surprised they didnt. Steelers/Ravens was a no brainer, I could watch them play every week.

All four teams with playoff aspirations, exactly how it should be at this stage of the season!


Thursday night football looks a good 'un as well!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 21.11.2012, 02:30 AM
mile high mile high is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: 08.02.2007
Posts: 149
Default

Don't understand the Bears game, they will blow the Seahawks out. The Vikings game would of been much better IMO.

I posted a few weeks ago that I didn't understand picking the Colts, Pats game when the Pats would blow them out, and you had an important divisional game in SD and Denver.

I called the Wembley game a blow-out and the Pats-Colts and people argued with me that I was wrong, this Bears and Seahawks game will be as well.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 21.11.2012, 03:15 AM
Easley48's Avatar
Easley48 Easley48 is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: 20.01.2009
Posts: 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mile high View Post
Don't understand the Bears game, they will blow the Seahawks out. The Vikings game would of been much better IMO.

I posted a few weeks ago that I didn't understand picking the Colts, Pats game when the Pats would blow them out, and you had an important divisional game in SD and Denver.

I called the Wembley game a blow-out and the Pats-Colts and people argued with me that I was wrong, this Bears and Seahawks game will be as well.

Really? Have a look at the Seahawks team before forecasting a blowout. Be a close one that could go either way but it wont be a blow out.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 21.11.2012, 04:46 AM
mile high mile high is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: 08.02.2007
Posts: 149
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easley48 View Post
Really? Have a look at the Seahawks team before forecasting a blowout. Be a close one that could go either way but it wont be a blow out.
Indy fans said that to me before last weeks game.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 21.11.2012, 06:46 AM
Easley48's Avatar
Easley48 Easley48 is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: 20.01.2009
Posts: 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mile high View Post
Indy fans said that to me before last weeks game.
With all due respect to the Colts they don't have a top 5 defense like Seattle.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 21.11.2012, 01:09 PM
mile high mile high is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: 08.02.2007
Posts: 149
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easley48 View Post
With all due respect to the Colts they don't have a top 5 defense like Seattle.
Seattle are a decent team so I don't mean to be disrespectful, but away from their crowd against a very good D spells trouble. I think their O will be over-whelmed.

The Bears O at home is decent so I think they score some points.

IF Cutler is out it will be close, but he should be back.

Hope I'm wrong, but I could see a 20 point difference in this game.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Sponsored Links


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:13 PM.