(Very) early predictions for 2013 Season - Page 8 - NFL UK Forums
Watch NFL International Games Live!

Sunday 2 October 2016

VS  

Sunday 23 October 2016

VS  

Sunday 30 October 2016

VS  

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL season

  #71  
Old 12.02.2013, 05:42 PM
GiantMackem's Avatar
GiantMackem GiantMackem is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: 08.09.2010
Location: Cloud 9
Posts: 12,904
Default

I predict Tim Tebow will retire from football and become a minister
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 12.02.2013, 06:26 PM
AnthonyXYZ's Avatar
AnthonyXYZ AnthonyXYZ is offline
Pro
 
Join Date: 12.02.2013
Location: Wolverhampton
Posts: 52
Default

Some bold predictions:

Chiefs to make the play-offs
Patriots to not make the play-offs
Alfred Morris to break 2000 yards
Doug Martin to sophmore slump and make sub-1000 yards

Drew Brees superbowl MVP.

Deal with it.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 12.02.2013, 06:31 PM
thedobowobo's Avatar
thedobowobo thedobowobo is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 18.11.2012
Location: Exeter/London
Posts: 505
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyXYZ View Post
Some bold predictions:

Chiefs to make the play-offs
Patriots to not make the play-offs
Alfred Morris to break 2000 yards
Doug Martin to sophmore slump and make sub-1000 yards

Drew Brees superbowl MVP.

Deal with it.
I can definitely deal with that.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 12.02.2013, 06:59 PM
Fatmanp's Avatar
Fatmanp Fatmanp is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 06.05.2011
Posts: 911
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyXYZ View Post
Some bold predictions:

Chiefs to make the play-offs
Patriots to not make the play-offs
Alfred Morris to break 2000 yards
Doug Martin to sophmore slump and make sub-1000 yards

Drew Brees superbowl MVP.

Deal with it.
I know our schedule is much harder this season but seriously?
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 12.02.2013, 08:36 PM
Buccaneer#95's Avatar
Buccaneer#95 Buccaneer#95 is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 29.05.2011
Posts: 2,059
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyXYZ View Post
Some bold predictions:

Chiefs to make the play-offs
Patriots to not make the play-offs
Alfred Morris to break 2000 yards
Doug Martin to sophmore slump and make sub-1000 yards

Drew Brees superbowl MVP.

Deal with it.
Morris is a very good running back but a lot of running backs are productive with how Shanahan uses them, he isn't the first o have a great year. As for Martin, he has an All-Pro Guard on his way back and a pro bowl one (albeit one who is overrated) too, can't see him suffering to a large degree, he is such a weapon in the passing game it's hard to see him doing too bad, he has superb vision too.
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 12.02.2013, 08:38 PM
johnharris19944's Avatar
johnharris19944 johnharris19944 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 02.02.2012
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 1,187
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatmanp View Post
I know our schedule is much harder this season but seriously?
Id be willing to bet we make the playoffs easily haha
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 12.02.2013, 10:08 PM
AnthonyXYZ's Avatar
AnthonyXYZ AnthonyXYZ is offline
Pro
 
Join Date: 12.02.2013
Location: Wolverhampton
Posts: 52
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buccaneer#95 View Post
Morris is a very good running back but a lot of running backs are productive with how Shanahan uses them, he isn't the first o have a great year. As for Martin, he has an All-Pro Guard on his way back and a pro bowl one (albeit one who is overrated) too, can't see him suffering to a large degree, he is such a weapon in the passing game it's hard to see him doing too bad, he has superb vision too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnharris19944 View Post
Id be willing to bet we make the playoffs easily haha
They were just bold predictions after all

My betting slips won't read anything like that.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 13.02.2013, 01:52 AM
ajra21's Avatar
ajra21 ajra21 is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 28.11.2010
Posts: 3,888
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantMackem View Post
I predict Tim Tebow will retire from football and become a minister
is it called "retiring" when no one wants you?
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 13.02.2013, 07:17 AM
Stubbsy #21's Avatar
Stubbsy #21 Stubbsy #21 is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 14.11.2005
Location: Guildford
Posts: 2,793
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantMackem View Post
I predict Tim Tebow will retire from football and become a minister
A Minister? Why stop there!

Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 13.02.2013, 07:57 AM
bradytomoss12's Avatar
bradytomoss12 bradytomoss12 is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 14.01.2010
Location: bonnyrigg
Posts: 503
Default

there will be at least 6 head coaches leaving there jobs in january 2014, rex ryan is one of them, and the baltimore ravens will not make the post season.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:40 AM.