PDA

View Full Version : 3 Signed up on Free Agency then

georgia dome
12.03.2014, 04:58 AM
So what do you all think of the 3 we`ve signed on free agency already??

falcon_91
12.03.2014, 01:07 PM
Been out of the loop, but my goodness what a day!

Opens up the draft to do whatever we want and probably take BPA.

Stubbsy #21
12.03.2014, 01:19 PM
I'm happy with what we've got. This looks like we're transitioning to the 3-4 defense. If so then that means I think we'll go OT and OLB with our first two picks. If we OT in the first then I see Greg Robinson or Jake Matthews being the pick or if its OLB then Khalil Mack or Anthony Barr would be my choices.

If we go OT in the first then I could see us targeting someone like Kyle Van Noy in the 2nd.

JamesGall13
12.03.2014, 02:08 PM
So what do you all think of the 3 we`ve signed on free agency already??

It is a start, I like Asamoah. Soliai should be good too but we payed him too much and don't have a clue about Jackson but seen people suggesting he is good vs. the run but we overpaid for him too.

Been out of the loop, but my goodness what a day!

Opens up the draft to do whatever we want and probably take BPA.

I still reckon it will be Mack, Clowney or one of the Tackles, not that much has changed for round 1 in the draft. It may effect latter rounds though.

I see our major needs as Right Tackle, Pass Rusher and Free Safety.

I'm happy with what we've got. This looks like we're transitioning to the 3-4 defense. If so then that means I think we'll go OT and OLB with our first two picks. If we OT in the first then I see Greg Robinson or Jake Matthews being the pick or if its OLB then Khalil Mack or Anthony Barr would be my choices.

If we go OT in the first then I could see us targeting someone like Kyle Van Noy in the 2nd.

I am not a fan of his at all, If we go OT in round one, I hope we can maybe get a FS in round two. I think we can fill the hole at Tightend with Toilolo.

DirtyBird98
15.03.2014, 08:28 PM
Can't see us going OT with the first couple picks, think the team likes what they've got there and pass rusher and free safety are much bigger needs given we have little to no starting options there. Ideally I'd like to see us trade up with our second round pick so we can grab Calvin Pryor, hopefully having taken Mack at #6.

Dartmoor Falcon
20.03.2014, 06:56 PM
Think they are good signings and as others have said it opens the draft up as well.

falcon_91
20.03.2014, 07:49 PM
Falcons have signed Devin Hester...he was uspposedly looking for around 4mil which is too high imo but will be interesting to see what we gave him.

Finally no more Jaquizz on returns

falcongirl75
20.03.2014, 11:58 PM
Falcons have signed Devin Hester...he was uspposedly looking for around 4mil which is too high imo but will be interesting to see what we gave him.

Surprised but pleased at this !! I dont think we have done too badly in FA signings.

JamesGall13
21.03.2014, 01:15 AM

Talk is now that he is getting around $3 million. I love the signing, we'll actually be a threat on special teams for the 1st time since Weems left.

Dartmoor Falcon
21.03.2014, 09:28 PM
Talk is now that he is getting around $3 million. I love the signing, we'll actually be a threat on special teams for the 1st time since Weems left.

Good deal for the Falcons, will make a massive difference to our special teams.

Dartmoor Falcon
09.04.2014, 05:46 PM
I see we signed safety Dwight Lowery and cornerback Josh Wilson yesterday.

Dartmoor Falcon
01.05.2014, 08:33 PM
Added TE Bear Pascoe today.

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/article-1/Falcons-Add-Vet-TE-Pascoe/e23960e8-966c-4e43-9a35-6c2aabe986cd