PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Schedule

JamesGall13
04.06.2014, 01:51 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-b9Dbl7Z44qY/U18RFCE8kSI/AAAAAAAAMUA/v--7oc4biRI/s1600/Bl8ey6xCAAAj0CN.jpg

Since there wasn't a thread already opened, I thought I would ask; What does everyone think of the schedule? I don't think the first two games could have been much tougher, Bengals went 8-0 at home during the regular season last year and the Saints always beat us. At the bye, I see us being 3-5. We play the Packers at the worse possibly time, at night in December. That'll be a blowout. Following that the Steelers and the Saints, I see another two defeats. Hopefully we can hurt the Saints playoff seeding the 2nd last week of the season but I can't see it. 7-9 is my prediction.

georgia dome
04.06.2014, 05:59 AM
Not sure i agree with your 7-9 James??
Think we are going to have a much better season than most think?

Domed Outter
04.06.2014, 10:05 AM
I don't see any worse than 8-8. I'll go 10-6 as I did last year.

We'll be picking up a couple more away wins at least. 6-2 at home and 4-4 away, with wins coming in Cincy, Minnesota, New Jersey and Baltimore.

JamesGall13
04.06.2014, 06:12 PM
If Julio stays healthy we could have a winning season but he won't. He has played in the same amount of games as Gronk the last 3 years. We saw how bad we were last year when he went down. I don't rate the defensive additions we've made to the team so I don't see much improvement on defense. We'll continue to get burnt with the deep ball due to inept Free Safety play.

PaulGrant17
06.06.2014, 02:24 PM
Ok, just a very quick run through the schedule, will give it more thought when we see some pre-season games and have more of an idea of the starting roster and how we are setup (especially on D), but currently I think the season will go (pains to me to say we will lose to the saints twice)

Week 1: New Orleans – L
Week 2: @Cincinnati – W
Week 3: Tampa Bay – W
Week 4: @Minnesota – W
Week 5: @NY Giants – W
Week 6: Chicago – L
Week 7: @Baltimore – W
Week 8: Detroit – L
Week 9: Bye
Week 10: @Tampa Bay – W
Week 11: Carolina – W
Week 12: Cleveland –W
Week 13: Arizona – L
Week 14: @Green Bay – L
Week 15: Pittsburgh – L
Week 16: @New Orleans – L
Week 17: Carolina – W

Probably way off but currently thinking 9-7, miss the playoffs and bye bye Smithy.
However if the o-line and defensive are at least middle of the league then maybe we will go 10-6 or 11-5. Opener against the Saints and the Detroit game in London could be the games to push us to 11-5.

JamesGall13
06.06.2014, 05:30 PM
Ok, just a very quick run through the schedule, will give it more thought when we see some pre-season games and have more of an idea of the starting roster and how we are setup (especially on D), but currently I think the season will go (pains to me to say we will lose to the saints twice)

Week 1: New Orleans – L
Week 2: @Cincinnati – W
Week 3: Tampa Bay – W
Week 4: @Minnesota – W
Week 5: @NY Giants – W
Week 6: Chicago – L
Week 7: @Baltimore – W
Week 8: Detroit – L
Week 9: Bye
Week 10: @Tampa Bay – W
Week 11: Carolina – W
Week 12: Cleveland –W
Week 13: Arizona – L
Week 14: @Green Bay – L
Week 15: Pittsburgh – L
Week 16: @New Orleans – L
Week 17: Carolina – W

Probably way off but currently thinking 9-7, miss the playoffs and bye bye Smithy.
However if the o-line and defensive are at least middle of the league then maybe we will go 10-6 or 11-5. Opener against the Saints and the Detroit game in London could be the games to push us to 11-5.

I'd be shocked if we had a better road record then home record. Only way we have a winning season is if we win at least 5 home games.

Dartmoor Falcon
10.06.2014, 08:40 PM
I'm thinking we're looking at a 9-7 season as well.