PDA

View Full Version : Come over to falconsuk!

DCBusse001
14.07.2014, 07:29 PM
Hi everybody,

In the run up to training camp, the impending Hard knocks series and the season itself, a few UK fans over at reddit.com are trying to get a forum together with as many UK falcons as possible.

Come visit www.reddit.com/r/falconsuk

We're looking to get discussions going and follow the falcons throughout the seasons, while helping out any new fans coming in due to Hard Knocks and the Wembley game later this year.

Plus of course a fantasy league! Their may be some competition for certain players in the draft but... it could work.

Rise up UK falcon fans!

Vincent
14.07.2014, 07:48 PM
Or you could just speak with far more Falcon fans here.....

DCBusse001
14.07.2014, 08:37 PM
Why not both! Reddit boasts some huge nfl communities, both r/nfl and r/falcons are really active subs. Just trying to add another place for people to come and appreciate the NFL.

Vincent
14.07.2014, 08:42 PM
Was only messing with ya, good luck for the site!

DCBusse001
14.07.2014, 08:47 PM
Ha cheers!

georgia dome
15.07.2014, 06:49 AM
Ha cheers!

Mate ive already got a site running called falconsuk???

DCBusse001
15.07.2014, 07:30 AM
Mate ive already got a site running called falconsuk???

Sorry about using the same name :/

This isn't a standalone site just part of reddit.com which comes with some great nfl hubs and groups as it is, so I decided to add a section of that website specifically for uk falcons fans who use reddit. If you check out reddit.com/r/nfl or reddit.com/r/falcons you will see why having all these forums in one place makes a great fan forum. Thanks for flagging up your site I'll have to check it out!

georgia dome
15.07.2014, 11:30 AM
Sorry about using the same name :/

This isn't a standalone site just part of reddit.com which comes with some great nfl hubs and groups as it is, so I decided to add a section of that website specifically for uk falcons fans who use reddit. If you check out reddit.com/r/nfl or reddit.com/r/falcons you will see why having all these forums in one place makes a great fan forum. Thanks for flagging up your site I'll have to check it out!

Not to happy youv`e pinched my name tho??????????????????

DCBusse001
15.07.2014, 07:11 PM
Not to happy youv`e pinched my name tho??????????????????

Again, I am sorry about that. It was not intentional. This should have no impact on your site whatsoever and there's been no theft, intellectual or otherwise.

This is purely an area of reddit.com for those nfl fans who use reddit to discuss the nfl. It gives uk based falcon fans their own space on this site. Other teams have this and the Falcons should be no different.

I and the other moderators over at our sub reddit would be more than happy to link to your website (clearly stating the lack of affiliation) as a way to advertise your fan base and forum to others if that would help.

georgia dome
16.07.2014, 05:25 PM
Again, I am sorry about that. It was not intentional. This should have no impact on your site whatsoever and there's been no theft, intellectual or otherwise.

This is purely an area of reddit.com for those nfl fans who use reddit to discuss the nfl. It gives uk based falcon fans their own space on this site. Other teams have this and the Falcons should be no different.

I and the other moderators over at our sub reddit would be more than happy to link to your website (clearly stating the lack of affiliation) as a way to advertise your fan base and forum to others if that would help.

Ok fine as i say i`m not entering any argument about Names!
But yes sending Traffic to my site is a good idea thanks
Carl...