PDA

View Full Version : Looking ahead to the new season

StevenMccormick12
30.07.2014, 12:06 PM
Not long until kick-off now so I thought I would share this interesting article on what is going on in Texans training camp.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2142454-7-players-turning-heads-at-houston-texans-training-camp/page/7

Texan Bar
02.09.2014, 06:43 PM
Not long to go now.

To me, the Texans preseason bought mixed messages, good, bad & ugly.
Good - Andre Johnson seems to have got over his latest strop, and the defense looks the strongest it's been for a long while. I must admit, I am certainly looking forward to Watt, Clowney and Cushing going after the QB. That will be a sight to behold.
Bad - QB situation still not to my liking, even with the release of Keenum and Yates.
Ugly - That loss to the Cardinals - (see Bad above).

How many wins do you think we will achieve this season?
For me, I think we will be lucky to get 6 wins, even with a soft schedule.

JOHN_P
02.09.2014, 07:57 PM
This defense is going be scary good, having just cushing back would have improved us but adding Clowney aswell, it's going to be real exciting to watch.

I think if we can get good play from our QBs, then im thinking 9 wins

StevenMccormick12
03.09.2014, 09:22 PM
I think this is a transition year and we are a QB and a corner away from being right up there. Looking at the schedule I see 7-9 W's because if we're 3 and out/ turnovers/ kicking field goals more often than we're scoring TD's then they won't be able to keep another NFL offense out week in week out. There's a going to be a very heavy workload on Arian Fosters shoulders this year