PDA

View Full Version : Falcons suck

steven a h
15.10.2014, 09:58 PM
lets be honest falcons fans our team stinks<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< O-LINE bad to many injuries jake matthews is not fit ankle holding him back. matt ryan is getting killed when he drops back he is going to get hurt the way this is going . D stinks how many 3rd and longs to these guys give up no PASS RUSH at all opposing QB has all day to throw secondary has no chance not enough talent to win big changes coming will it be head coach and GM ? i think it should be . going to be a long season folks.

Domed Outter
16.10.2014, 01:14 AM
We still give up on the run too quickly. There was no need to do that in both of the previous 2 games. 3rd quarter panic in NJ, and reverting to passing midway through the 2nd sunday.

Also, they are starting to get the message to let Massaquoi rush. We just need Maponga/Goodman and the front will improve to the point of us being ok.

steven a h
16.10.2014, 08:24 PM
hi lee i am not as hopeful as you.yes the points you make are valid and i agree with you/but ido not think we just do not have enough talent on both lines at the moment .i hope iam wrong but 5 wins is the best i see us doing.i feel sorry for matt ryan his talent is being wasted .i think he is good enough to win a superbowl but the staff have not given him a shot with this supporting cast.

DirtyBird98
16.10.2014, 11:24 PM
The Saints game gave me hope. The Tampa game gave me expectation. Both have been dashed with the following three losses. Our pass rush is terrible but it has the potential to be average if the coaches would do the right things. Kroy Biermann needs to be run-down only. Play Jonathan Babineaux inside. Give Jonathan Massaquoi 75% of the snaps. Run more 3-4 looks and include Paul Soliai and Tyson Jackson only in those looks. Play Malliciah Goodman, Stansly Maponga and Ra'Shede Hageman more. And finally, STOP RUNNING THE 4-2-5.

But anyway, since none of those things are going to happen, I can't wait for 2015 with some new coaches, a new GM, and Vic Beasley.

Domed Outter
17.10.2014, 12:15 AM
I would be quite pleased if Mass is in on run-downs.

Babs at DE is suicide, as is Osi being active.

DirtyBird98
17.10.2014, 02:39 PM
I would be quite pleased if Mass is in on run-downs.

Why? He needs to be rushing the passer.

JamesGall13
17.10.2014, 04:40 PM
Before the season started, I thought we'd go 7-9 due to the defence being so poor but thanks to the defence being even worse then I thought it would be. We willl be lucky to win another 2 games this season.

Not much the coaching staff can do with such a lack of talent. I just hope Blank doesn't keep that clown Dimitroff around. I'd sack him now.

Domed Outter
18.10.2014, 05:01 AM
Before the season started, I thought we'd go 7-9 due to the defence being so poor but thanks to the defence being even worse then I thought it would be. We willl be lucky to win another 2 games this season.

Not much the coaching staff can do with such a lack of talent. I just hope Blank doesn't keep that clown Dimitroff around. I'd sack him now.

Whoever puts Babs at RE in a 4-3, Biermann at LE in any formation, Jackson who is not suited to be a DT, doesn't play Mass anywhere near enough, keeps chopping and changing Wilson/McClain every game, plays 4-2-5 and rushes 3 DTs and Biermann.... Sorry that is NOT a TD fault.

I'd rather they be over aggressive than be put in situations to be sitting ducks.

That is coaching. Also, explain why A. Smith got 0 touches in the 4th quarter. In every game where he has a TD they have ignored him for the rest of the game. No pick routes with Julio and Roddy lined up side by side.

Osi has no fire and also is angry at how bad the set up is, and you have Mass on the sidelines fired up but is set up for coverage schemes.

I'll be positive for positives sake but you can bet there will be verbals on sunday when we are behind and using/not using the wrong schemes/players. They've put themselves in a position they could've easily flipped to a 4-2 start. Absolutely no excuses, including injuries.

Domed Outter
18.10.2014, 05:02 AM
Why? He needs to be rushing the passer.

He's decent at it.

JamesGall13
18.10.2014, 03:40 PM
Whoever puts Babs at RE in a 4-3, Biermann at LE in any formation, Jackson who is not suited to be a DT, doesn't play Mass anywhere near enough, keeps chopping and changing Wilson/McClain every game, plays 4-2-5 and rushes 3 DTs and Biermann.... Sorry that is NOT a TD fault.

I'd rather they be over aggressive than be put in situations to be sitting ducks.

That is coaching. Also, explain why A. Smith got 0 touches in the 4th quarter. In every game where he has a TD they have ignored him for the rest of the game. No pick routes with Julio and Roddy lined up side by side.

Osi has no fire and also is angry at how bad the set up is, and you have Mass on the sidelines fired up but is set up for coverage schemes.

I'll be positive for positives sake but you can bet there will be verbals on sunday when we are behind and using/not using the wrong schemes/players. They've put themselves in a position they could've easily flipped to a 4-2 start. Absolutely no excuses, including injuries.

Whoever we start on defence, it is still woeful. Massaquoi is our best pass rusher but would be a back up for the other 3 teams in our division. Our Linebackers are the worst group in the league. Fans like Worrilow because he was an UDFA but he wouldn't start for any other team in the league either would Shembo or Bartu. 7 years of being in charge of building this team and we can't pressure the QB or stop the run. Other than Julio and Ryan this roster is probably worse then the Raiders and Jaguars.

DirtyBird98
18.10.2014, 09:10 PM
He's decent at it.

I know, I just wondered why you wanna play him on run-downs as that is not an opportunity to rush the passer.

JamesGall13
19.10.2014, 08:25 PM
I refuse to follow this team next year if Dimitroff and Smith aren't both sacked.

Domed Outter
20.10.2014, 02:17 AM
I refuse to follow this team next year if Dimitroff and Smith aren't both sacked.

Mass plays almost all game and we play better on that side. A TD pick who, if given the chance, will be a player to complement another pass rusher.

So why haven't you sold your wembley ticket? I mean Smith will be in as HC next sunday? TD will still be our GM and our o-line will still be bottom 2. Oh and our WRs will still not get separation even when Matt has more than 3 seconds in the pocket.

I'm curious.