PDA

View Full Version : Mock Draft

kw13
10.02.2015, 02:34 PM
So I had the pleasure of selecting for the Falcons in the three round mock draft in the 2015 draft section, I came away with:

(1) 8. Donte Fowler Jr., DE, Florida
(2) 42. Michael Bennett, DT, Ohio State
(3) 73. Jay Ajayi, RB, Boise State

Interested in any and all criticism of my picks.

Domed Outter
10.02.2015, 06:32 PM
Would be very happy with Fowler.

Bennett I'm not sure on having not watched him, and also judging by the DTs we have under contract. Though if we designate anyone for a release I can't see us going the free agency route, so this would make more sense.

Ajayi wouldn't be a bad pick, also might look at Cobb and Johnson.

I'd probably have looked at Walford in the 2nd and then Dorsett in the 3rd (although he was taken by the Jets ahead of us in this instance). Dorsett seems like a good route runner and has the YAC ability that we'd need with the style that we might be going to.

Sod knows what happening with this crowd noise investigation (load of rubbish if you ask me) but for the full mock draft with trades when that is up and running I'd be looking at picking up some middle rounders some way some how.

kw13
10.02.2015, 06:46 PM
Would be very happy with Fowler.

Bennett I'm not sure on having not watched him, and also judging by the DTs we have under contract. Though if we designate anyone for a release I can't see us going the free agency route, so this would make more sense.

Ajayi wouldn't be a bad pick, also might look at Cobb and Johnson.

I'd probably have looked at Walford in the 2nd and then Dorsett in the 3rd (although he was taken by the Jets ahead of us in this instance). Dorsett seems like a good route runner and has the YAC ability that we'd need with the style that we might be going to.

Sod knows what happening with this crowd noise investigation (load of rubbish if you ask me) but for the full mock draft with trades when that is up and running I'd be looking at picking up some middle rounders some way some how.

Yeah I started looking at your contracts post Bennett pick (should have probably started there) and it looked like a worse pick, but none of your DTs have particularly crippling contracts if you were to cut one. I think I maybe am being clouded by the season Aaron Donald just had, but I see Bennett as filling that role for you.

Yours are interesting picks, I saw TE as a big need, but there wasn't anyone on my board who was around Bennett in terms of value. And I figured with White still having time left on his contract WR could wait another year. And that Jackson (love the guy) is too old for a RB.

Thanks for the feed back and good luck next season.