PDA

View Full Version : Morgan returns

CitrusPlayer
03.04.2015, 12:19 PM
According to a news article Joe Morgan has been re-signed by the Saints, he has some speed but not sure how I feel about this, I expect its a case of adding some depth at the position rather than him being number 1 or 2 at WR.

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2015/04/new_orleans_saints_joe_morgan_3.html

mattchew
06.04.2015, 09:12 AM
According to a news article Joe Morgan has been re-signed by the Saints, he has some speed but not sure how I feel about this, I expect its a case of adding some depth at the position rather than him being number 1 or 2 at WR.

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2015/04/new_orleans_saints_joe_morgan_3.html

Interesting to see what shape he comes back in. Definitely got speed,
knows the system and can come in as a direct replacement for Stills, who
although had great fantasy figures, wasn't an integral part of the team despite
all the excitement in Miami.

CitrusPlayer
07.04.2015, 12:10 PM
Interesting to see what shape he comes back in. Definitely got speed,
knows the system and can come in as a direct replacement for Stills, who
although had great fantasy figures, wasn't an integral part of the team despite
all the excitement in Miami.

Good point but the role Stills played was a limited one, this was not apparently due to a poor catch per target ratio but because of the lack of targets which increased as he was required more last year, which was strange because all reports coming out of the Saints camp was that Stills was a steel in the draft and was well thought of through his time there. I think we might have seen his best now that Graham is gone but alas the dolphins may have done some good business in picking him up.

Deano2009
07.04.2015, 01:32 PM
I'm surprised Morgan got a recall, seemed to me SP wasn't a great fan and even chased him down the side lines during one game at the dome.
I'll admit I'm not a big fan of Toon either, I don't think he brings much for our Offense. Interesting to hear SP's thoughts on Jones and Coleman this off season, obviously thinks they can start and do damage this year, let's hope so !

CitrusPlayer
07.04.2015, 04:38 PM
Yes it will be interesting if either Jones or Coleman make it to the first team, Coleman would appear to have a better chance in my opinion.