PDA

View Full Version : Trip to Nashville

crusty
16.05.2015, 12:15 PM
Hi guys looking to plan a trip over to watch the titans play a game hopefully in September , was wondering if there is any other titans fans out who would like to join me , i am single man and been titans/oilers fan since getting into the nfl but i never seen them play at home so this year is the year! so any singletons or billy no titans mates who fancies trip over give me shout

Gaztee72
19.09.2015, 01:20 AM
Did you manage to sort out your trip? Would love to go again this year, but my little bro turns 40 on New Year's Eve, so we plumped for a month in Oz over Xmas & new year instead!

tsmith1
29.12.2015, 08:21 PM
Hi guys looking to plan a trip over to watch the titans play a game hopefully in September , was wondering if there is any other titans fans out who would like to join me , i am single man and been titans/oilers fan since getting into the nfl but i never seen them play at home so this year is the year! so any singletons or billy no titans mates who fancies trip over give me shout

How was your trip pal? Always interested when us Brits go over, everything you expected it too be ?