PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Tennessee

TexanTom
05.06.2016, 06:13 PM
I'm hoping to visit Tennessee some time this year as I've always wanted to go, and was thinking of going to catch a Titans game while I'm there. I just wanted to get a feel of people's experiences visiting Nashville and Tennessee and going over for a Titans game? What was the city like, the state overall? The atmosphere, tailgating ect?

Remember The Nods
06.08.2016, 07:40 PM
I'm hoping to visit Tennessee some time this year as I've always wanted to go, and was thinking of going to catch a Titans game while I'm there. I just wanted to get a feel of people's experiences visiting Nashville and Tennessee and going over for a Titans game? What was the city like, the state overall? The atmosphere, tailgating ect?

I was in Nashville for the first time last year at the Texans game. People are very friendly although the atmosphere at the game was lacking i put this down to being around xmas and the results of the team through the season. I am going back this year for the Raiders game in week3. As for the city i didnt get to spend much time as i was only on a 2 day stop over but had time to go to a couple of the bars on Broadway and again friendly people and good music (if you like country). The tailgating was the big disappointment for me as i have done this a few times in Houston and it is awesome even as a Titans fan at an away game. But again i put this down to the time of year and the poor record which is why i have chosen an earlier game this year while we fans are still full of hope.

Gaztee72
08.10.2016, 12:29 AM
So was the experience any better earlier on in the season? I hope that we can get back next year, if the the house stops failing apart we might be lucky! We went just before Xmas 14 and had a great (although short) trip.