PDA

View Full Version : Still no Titans love?

Gaztee72
19.01.2018, 01:38 AM
I can’t believe there’s not been a post on here for nearly a year! Not even after it’s announced the team is over in October! There is definitely a fanbase as the upturn in followers of the twitter handles here since the announcement has shown. So c’mon titans fans let’s make some noise & get ready to party when the team is in town this October:)

Lonestar1963
19.01.2018, 06:05 PM
Well i like the Titans but got fed up with lack of posts!

wayne ellis
19.01.2018, 08:07 PM
I can’t believe there’s not been a post on here for nearly a year! Not even after it’s announced the team is over in October! There is definitely a fanbase as the upturn in followers of the twitter handles here since the announcement has shown. So c’mon titans fans let’s make some noise & get ready to party when the team is in town this October:)

Welcome to the forums! Tbh, not many of the team forums get much traffic these days. Hopefully the Titans being in one of next season's IS games brings a few of them out of the woodwork... :)

Gaztee72
26.01.2018, 01:54 AM
So where does everybody go if not here? Twitter is a bit more active these days, but still with one of the lowest follower counts of the nfl teams. :( Do we need a titans uk podcast? I know that plans are in place for all the titans fans to meet up over the weekend of the game. Input from the team themselves is promised too :)

Lex1230
11.02.2018, 09:00 PM
The Titans reddit group is very active and accommodating so I'm usually there.
I would be in favor of a Titan UK podcast, how could we go about doing that?
Is anything special happening for the game?

Gaztee72
15.02.2018, 06:16 PM
The Titans reddit group is very active and accommodating so I'm usually there.
I would be in favor of a Titan UK podcast, how could we go about doing that?
Is anything special happening for the game?

The titans are going to be working with titans fan groups to hold one big bash over the weekend of the game. Nothing concrete has been sorted yet, but info will be posted here for sure.

A podcast is an interesting proposition. I personally don't know how you'd got about that, but know a few people who might be able to at least point us in the right direction.

How do we get in to the reddit group - not really used that so it's foreign to me.