PDA

View Full Version : vick

bens falcons
30.08.2009, 08:16 PM
just a thought who would have vick back for atlanta as 2nd string like what you think?.

Khaled
31.08.2009, 10:04 AM
The Vick era in Atlanta is over.

Ignore the merits of the player, the fuss it would cause would never be worth it.

We replaced Vick with a better player, so I'll take that.

mrgo
10.09.2009, 01:39 PM
Yeah, the whole Vick scenario has benefitted the fALCONS big time.

I used to follow his stats with the Falcons, most of the time they were'nt too pretty. Consistency in his passing really dogged him. The thing is when you watched him play he is obviously a great athlete with an impressive arm. But just seemed too irratic on a week to week basis. It benefitted the Falcs to move on and they really look like they will be making a run at the playoffs this year.

falcon_91
10.09.2009, 03:51 PM
Arthur Blank taking back Michael Vick will never happened they were so close it broke his heart

Also Chris Redman is one of the better back ups in this league, look at what he did in his last 2 starts of the 07 season

MisterFish
11.09.2009, 08:49 PM
I wouldn't.

Just hoping he doesn't score against us this season!

johnny bluff
13.09.2009, 06:36 PM
Hello all...new on here...
just a comment about vick...great player with the falcs,but....we have matt ryan...i say no more....that dude shouldnt even be playin after what he done with the dog fightin thing....awfull....

had to say my point....

johnny bluff.....

mike_vick7
13.11.2009, 02:00 PM
If only, if only. But that time has passed. Good to see another supporter of Mike around here though!