PDA

View Full Version : Leaving for New Orleans on Tuesday!

themouth18888
04.09.2009, 09:26 PM
Me and the Mrs are off to New Orleans on Tuesday and catching our opening game of the season! Will post up pics when I get back! Hopefully see about 5 TD's For Breesus!!!

MarkC07
04.09.2009, 09:29 PM
Me and the Mrs are off to New Orleans on Tuesday and catching our opening game of the season! Will post up pics when I get back! Hopefully see about 5 TD's For Breesus!!!

I'm sure it will be great fun! Enjoy!

martin3026
04.09.2009, 10:11 PM
Don't come back without having at least ten po boys! The piano bar in Pat O'Briens is another favourite hang out of mine.

have fun

SteButt
05.09.2009, 10:05 AM
Have fun. Jealous! :D

DarrenSQh
05.09.2009, 12:48 PM
Have a great time! Should be a good game.

SteButt
05.09.2009, 01:01 PM
Have a great time! Should be a good game.

If by great you mean that we butcher them, then yes! ( This game better not be close, or I'm worried ).

Kildare Krackers
05.09.2009, 09:18 PM
Sounds great dude, really jealous, enjoy yourself.

fenboy73
07.09.2009, 01:06 PM
How easy was it to get tickets? I am planning on going next year and want to ensure I can get tickets but have been told it is really difficult! Tips welcome!

TykeMan
07.09.2009, 01:54 PM
How easy was it to get tickets? I am planning on going next year and want to ensure I can get tickets but have been told it is really difficult! Tips welcome!

I've got tickets twice. Once in 2000, when I just walked up to the ticket office and bought on the day of the game against the Panthers, I later found out this was the only game that wasn't sold out due to a poor start, they won this game and went on a run that took them into the playoffs.
I'd long been a NFL fan but this was my first game and started my allegiance for the Saints.
In 2005 I was planning to go back, I obtained tickets for a game via the Saints website but then Hurricane Katrina hit and I had to cancel my trip. I instead ended up in Chicago and got game tickets via Stubhub.com which I can highly recommend. Off to the in-laws in Philly for Thanksgiving and will be getting tickets for their game against the Redskins.

DarrenSQh
13.09.2009, 09:08 PM

Hope you enjoyed it. And you were nearly right but Drew got one extra in there.