PDA

View Full Version : Gamepass

DarrenSQh
07.09.2009, 07:16 PM
Just decided to get gamepass this season. Was frustrating trying to watch games that werent on t.v last season on the net. Think might be the best idea this season with no MNF and no red button games which means we wont be on t.v as much.

Watching the wembley game at the moment.

MarkC07
07.09.2009, 07:20 PM
Also decided to get it this season, delighted I did. The picture quality is outstanding.

DarrenSQh
07.09.2009, 08:16 PM
Also decided to get it this season, delighted I did. The picture quality is outstanding.

Just watched the first half of the Wembley game. Cant wait for some football now.

Chris Hermitage
08.09.2009, 10:32 PM
Will be using internet streams again this year being a uni student!! Got through last year using them, not the best but no money to afford gamepass. Was considering getting ESPN with virgin media tv at uni house if they got some games then in cud follow college football as well but they havnt so i wont be getting it

lilb
29.09.2009, 07:50 PM
Purchased gamepass for Week 3 and well glad that I have done I was just wondering if anybody knows how to put the games on to either PSP or Ipod? If it is even possible at all? Im hoping you can I think it will make work go that much quicker!