PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Britt

RickySanders
11.09.2009, 02:26 PM
Love the look of this guy, you Titans fans must be excited by this young prospect, he's not even 21 years old yet. Great debut last night, looks quality.

ipickthiswhiterose
11.09.2009, 04:40 PM
80-odd yards I think - but the most impressive thing was he made a mistake (not coming back strong enough) and then THE VERY NEXT PLAY did virtually the same route, eliminating the mistake.

I am delighted with the way our receiving corps looks - Gage is a solid no-nonsense player (sort of a slightly poorer man's Holmes actually) and Washingtn should be a great aqcuisition when he gets fit. We also have another good looking rookie - Dominique Edison - in the wings. Against an even slightly weaker D than the Steelers our passing game is looking top notch.

But right now I'd take Britt over Heywood-Bey and Crabtree all day long.

browny87
11.09.2009, 05:31 PM
He was superb last night was britt, losing Bo early on i thought would seriously affect our passing game as he was pretty much our only catcher last year oth Britt and Gage stepped upto the mark last night and came of age, not forgetting our "best" reciever washington is unfit and so is jared cook therefore things look bright for the titans this year :D

SteButt
12.09.2009, 08:19 AM
I too was impressed - you have to bear in mind he's up against the Steelers D on the road ( albeit without Polamalu for much of the game ) so it's a baptism of fire.

Jeff Fisher knows his stuff, I'm sure the sloppy mistakes will get eliminated pretty sharpish - you might just have a find there!

danieljohncook@hotmail.com
12.09.2009, 10:53 AM
Kenny Britt looks very good. Good size and hands. What impressed me the most was his route running. It was spot on. And he can Block too. Top 10 WR in the making.

Wish we had drafted him to Soldier Field!

SteButt
12.09.2009, 04:04 PM
Kenny Britt looks very good. Good size and hands. What impressed me the most was his route running. It was spot on. And he can Block too. Top 10 WR in the making.

Wish we had drafted him to Soldier Field!

Not likely as you had no first rounder.

AntiPop
13.09.2009, 08:51 PM
I just like the fact it looks like Gage will continue his form from the end of last season. Add Britt to that and we could go from a team that has always struggled in the air to one that is really capable :)

cheshiremulisha
14.09.2009, 02:37 PM
I like the look of this guy as well, didnt expect us to let him have that good of a debut. But with Troy and Timmons out injured our pass coverage suffered a bit.
Not many wr's make a difference in the league in their rookie season (I count Jackson & Royal last year) but if Britt builds from that performance and he still gets plenty of playing time once Washington gets fit he could make an impact and be a top receiver for years to come.
Still not convinced about the guy throwing to him though...

AntiPop
30.11.2009, 07:44 PM
Britt was an absolute legend yesterday, what a catch for the win! He's looking so much better than he did at the start of the season and still so young, this guy is going to be a star!