PDA

View Full Version : Tennessee Trip

Sa14
11.09.2009, 11:20 PM
Anybody been to Nashville or aware of what its like to visit? Any advice would be much appreciated!!

Mr Munns
20.09.2009, 07:57 PM
I have been to Nashville and to a Titans game I went in 2007, it's a great place Downtown Nashville, very clean and plenty of good bars and clubs. Only thing with Nashville is the price of accomidation looking at about $100 plus a night for a decent hotel in a good location. We stayed in the Doubletree which was nice and within walking distance of everything.

Anything you wann know just ask away o drop me a PM

PavlovsDog
20.09.2009, 08:22 PM
Anybody been to Nashville or aware of what its like to visit? Any advice would be much appreciated!!

Serious question, are you actually planning a trip? You seem to have been planning one for about 2 years with the number of threads like this.

RUReady4SomeFootball
02.10.2009, 12:03 PM
Have been a few times. Always enjoy watching games at the Wild Horse or Eddie Georges Bar. Also nice to spend some time at one of the music bars. Tootsies is favourite of mine. Of course, the home of the NHL Predators, and the Country Music Hall of Fame are also central downtown, so plenty of things to do if you are there for a few days.

rokerzammo
07.10.2009, 09:21 AM
I was at the Jaguars - Titans game in Jacksonville on Sunday (after flying in via Memphis). If you want to see 33 photos of the game, look me up on facebook (David Cain).

I also bagged a Tennesse Titans Tyrone Calico authentic home jersey for $63 (about £40) from Team Choice in the Florida Mall, who had a few authentics on sale of players who have left their teams (my mate got a Saints Deuce McAllister).

Have a few video clips from the game including Maurice Jones-Drew's first TD and Kerry Collins TD that he ran in for (which was at our end of the ground). Back in Jacksonville for the game against Indianapolis in December as well as the Buccaneers - Jets game as well as the Wembley game. I goto a few games a year, so if anyone wants any info then contact me via facebook email.