PDA

View Full Version : Saints fans going to Wembley

Chris Hermitage
13.09.2009, 06:32 PM
So how many of us r going to Wembley. I will be there sporting my Brees home jersey. Last year was top class. I am expecting a patriots blow out!!

jamesking421
13.09.2009, 08:16 PM
I will be there sporting my Brees home jersey. Last year was top class.

This :D

really looking forward to it. DREW IS ON FIRE TONIGHT!

DarrenSQh
13.09.2009, 09:07 PM
Im going. Probably in my Bush home jersey.

Looking to get a Brees White jersey for the game. Anyone know where to get one?

SteButt
13.09.2009, 09:48 PM
I'll be there in my authentic Bush 25 jersey ( black )

Loquacious
14.09.2009, 05:12 PM
Not me guys... I peaked last year (Great seats, great teams...etc...) Can't be assed to spend 80 quid for top tier seats too see 2 teams i really don't care for!!! And the journey there on a bus full of idiots is a big put off as well....

I'm thinking my next game will either be in at the Superdome ;) or in Arlington Texas! (Allow the Cowboys, but what a stadium)

Laydowncracker
14.09.2009, 05:17 PM
I'll be there with two fellow Saints fans! We'll be enjoying the atmosphere behind the endzone with row 1 seats. Wearing Saints gear!

uksaint1964
23.09.2009, 10:08 AM
I will be there in my Bush shirt
Kisten out for the "Who Datt" guys it will probably be me
Go Saints

DemSaints
25.09.2009, 03:28 PM
I be there and hopefully in a white Shockey jersey.

SaintUK
26.09.2009, 05:54 PM
I will be there sporting my authentic Bush 25 black shirt.:D:cool:

Kildare Krackers
03.10.2009, 08:55 PM
I'll be there in my black customized Saints jersey with Fitzy 86 on it.

=Ista=
11.10.2009, 09:07 PM
Hi guys only joined this site today. I'll be there at the tailgate party if anyone fancies a beer.

DarrenSQh
13.10.2009, 07:30 PM
Just ordered my Brees home shirt today for the game.

Didnt get tickets for the tailgate. Going to hopefully go to the greenman pub before the game.

DarrenSQh
13.10.2009, 07:38 PM
Who are you guys supporting at wembley? I was going to support the Pats as the bucs are our division rivals however with the Bucs being so bad this year, I dont think a win for them will have any effect on us.

What do you guys think?

thaidai84
14.10.2009, 02:02 PM
Who are you guys supporting at wembley? I was going to support the Pats as the bucs are our division rivals however with the Bucs being so bad this year, I dont think a win for them will have any effect on us.

What do you guys think?

I'm going for the game and the social reasons this year oh and the chance to see a First Ballot Hall of Famer in Brady (god I hate that man-Viccy Secret Model, 3 rings lol). I always thought the Bucs would do nowt this year, and it's just not in me to want the Pats to win. An entertaining game is all I ask for, but I'm seeing a blowout with Bill running up the score!

A pure unbiased game for me. All my support is going on the scoreboard to watch out for the Saints score!

DarrenSQh
14.10.2009, 02:24 PM
I'm going for the game and the social reasons this year oh and the chance to see a First Ballot Hall of Famer in Brady (god I hate that man-Viccy Secret Model, 3 rings lol). I always thought the Bucs would do nowt this year, and it's just not in me to want the Pats to win. An entertaining game is all I ask for, but I'm seeing a blowout with Bill running up the score!

A pure unbiased game for me. All my support is going on the scoreboard to watch out for the Saints score!

You wont see much on the Scoreboard as we are playing late at the dolphins that week.

thaidai84
14.10.2009, 03:43 PM
You wont see much on the Scoreboard as we are playing late at the dolphins that week.

Good point!!

SteButt
14.10.2009, 09:20 PM
Just ordered my Brees home shirt today for the game.

Didnt get tickets for the tailgate. Going to hopefully go to the greenman pub before the game.

Ooh, i'll be there in a Bush 25 jersey :)

felly
15.10.2009, 06:57 PM
i`ll be there in my archie manning 8 authentic jersey.

=Ista=
15.10.2009, 09:39 PM
Ok if anyone's at the tailgate wearing a Saints shirt say hello will ya.

Big tall lump in a white Brees jersey with northern accent flanked by a Bears fan and a Pats gloryhunter ;) looks forward to talking some who dat :D

DarrenSQh
16.10.2009, 11:27 AM
i`ll be there in my archie manning 8 authentic jersey.

Cool Jersey. If i hadent just bought my Brees one then i would have probably bought this one.

Not bad for £49.99. http://www.stateside.co.uk/P/New-Orleans-Saints-Archie-Manning-Premier-NFL-Throwback-Jersey(2361).aspx

felly
16.10.2009, 11:48 AM
Cool Jersey. If i hadent just bought my Brees one then i would have probably bought this one.

Not bad for £49.99. http://www.stateside.co.uk/P/New-Orleans-Saints-Archie-Manning-Premier-NFL-Throwback-Jersey(2361).aspx

nice jersey & a bargain for that price.
got mine in new orleans a few years ago. i`m after the brees alternate premier jersey. they have them at the official nfl shop $109.99 but i`ve ordered from there before & got stung for a massive custom charge so reluctant to use them again.

DarrenSQh
16.10.2009, 06:36 PM
nice jersey & a bargain for that price.
got mine in new orleans a few years ago. i`m after the brees alternate premier jersey. they have them at the official nfl shop $109.99 but i`ve ordered from there before & got stung for a massive custom charge so reluctant to use them again.

I wanted the white brees top too but didnt want to get hit with custom charges and they dont sell away tops over here.

Got the Brees Premier jersey from sasports on ebay for £30 and its great. checked on the jersey guides and its the real thing for a good price.

RavenRya
20.10.2009, 01:16 PM
I'm a Pats/Saints/bears Fan lol all for good reason i assure you, and i'll be at wembley either with my Brady or Brees home jeresy i haven't decided yet.

DarrenSQh
22.10.2009, 12:42 PM
Not long to go now. Only got another day and a half at work then its time to head to London!!!!

Leaving on saturday morning at half 5.