PDA

View Full Version : Small mistakes that kill the Titans

markhr
14.09.2009, 10:31 PM
The titans've had an off season during which I assumed the basics would be hammered home especially after the playoff performance.

However the steelers game seemed to show there're still problems with fumbles, mental errors and penalties.

Is it just me or does this not bode well for the season?

That is, was the match just a really hard season openner with slightly rusty players or were the titans, with some roster changes, looking to have another good but ultimately disappointing season where they fall down on errors and penalties?

edit: changed the title as even I think back to back 15yd defensive penalties no longer count as "small mistakes"

markhr
12.10.2009, 10:39 AM
You're killing me, guys.

JF, it's not a QB problem (please ditch VY a.s.a.p. as he's a major liability) it's a stupid penalties and handling problem. Start using StickEm or something but ferchrissakgetittogether and quickly too.

On the plus side we know they'll be drafting a QB next year.

T-Rac
24.11.2009, 03:00 PM
You're killing me, guys.

JF, it's not a QB problem (please ditch VY a.s.a.p. as he's a major liability) it's a stupid penalties and handling problem. Start using StickEm or something but ferchrissakgetittogether and quickly too.

On the plus side we know they'll be drafting a QB next year.

will be eating your words if Young continues as he is lol :p

markhr
01.12.2009, 03:09 PM
will be eating your words if Young continues as he is lol :p

yup (whoddathunkit)

$RebelG
07.12.2009, 02:12 AM
I thought at the beginning of the season they were making silly mistakes, caught them maybe 4-5 games in and they were still doing the same thing. Really quite annoying seeing them do that after last season.