PDA

View Full Version : Chad to start at RT

cokey
25.09.2009, 09:19 PM
Chad Rinehart to start against Detroit as expected. Worry is no back up listed on depth chart. (although does it matter seeing as we only run left now?) Thank God we signed another RB as cover!!!

Apparently most of the pundits in the US are taking the Lions to win so would be nice to see the offense finally click and put up BIG some numbers (or at least get 6 rather than 3 in the red zone once or twice). Defense looking solid so can't see the Lions putting up many points.

my prediction is skins 20 lions 7

Gman84
26.09.2009, 09:44 AM
Er, he's starting at RG, unless you mean he is starting for RT (Randy Thomas)?

I've picked the Lions to win, they at least look like they can put points on the board, the Skins don't and unless Zorn pulls his finger out, I think the Lions are poised to get their first win and we are poised to be a laughing stock.

cokey
26.09.2009, 07:07 PM
oops, typing clearly not my strong point!!! I meant guard... thats what happens when g is adjacent to t on the keyboard

Val Kenny
27.09.2009, 12:24 AM
Ah cmon - surly we can beat the Lions - oh we will never let it down - portis is struggling to with an ankle problem .....

Iggy
27.09.2009, 04:01 PM
we should be able to beat em but the team can't score in a ******* so i think it's up to us to lose it