PDA

View Full Version : To our beloved Skins....

HX REDSKINS
04.10.2009, 11:00 AM
as the great man once said......................

I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.
Vince Lombardi

lets have one today then boys!

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

HX REDSKINS
04.10.2009, 11:10 AM
and ofcourse the all time best film speech........

I'll tell you this, in any fight it's the guy whose willing to die whose gonna win that inch. And I know, if I'm gonna have any life any more it's because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch, because that's what living is, the six inches in front of your face. Now I can't make you do it. You've got to look at the guy next to you, look into his eyes. Now I think ya going to see a guy who will go that inch with you. Your gonna see a guy who will sacrifice himself for this team, because he knows when it comes down to it your gonna do the same for him. That's a team gentlemen, and either, we heal as a team, or we will die as individuals. That's football guys, that's all it is. Now what are you gonna do? :D

sKiNsFaN
04.10.2009, 11:47 AM
and ofcourse the all time best film speech........

I'll tell you this, in any fight it's the guy whose willing to die whose gonna win that inch. And I know, if I'm gonna have any life any more it's because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch, because that's what living is, the six inches in front of your face. Now I can't make you do it. You've got to look at the guy next to you, look into his eyes. Now I think ya going to see a guy who will go that inch with you. Your gonna see a guy who will sacrifice himself for this team, because he knows when it comes down to it your gonna do the same for him. That's a team gentlemen, and either, we heal as a team, or we will die as individuals. That's football guys, that's all it is. Now what are you gonna do? :D

They're going to collect their massive pay checks, win or lose. It's a job at the end of the day. :rolleyes:

HX REDSKINS
04.10.2009, 04:28 PM
true,but its about time haynsworth stepped up and earned his corn dont you think?
i mean i cant believe the powers that be at redskin park allow him to be so unfit.:confused:

liverbirdpie
11.10.2009, 10:17 PM
if anyone was taking 100 quid, let alone 100 mill from my back pocket, id have them running laps if they couldnt bust a lung on all four downs