PDA

View Full Version : Skins can coast to the playoffs.

Riggo
12.10.2009, 09:15 PM
Now that the most difficult part of the schedle is over the Redskins can cakewalk the rest of the way.

Spartan Off.Tackle
12.10.2009, 09:26 PM
Thats probably the most optimistic thing I have read on the Redskins in a long while........

SimonV
12.10.2009, 11:33 PM
LOL, Riggo. Glad someone around here has a sense of humour!!

I'm presuming you mean the 'soft' part of the schedule is the game against the Chiefs on Sunday and then the Raiders on Dec 13 (cos everyone else you have left has a winning record; 32-7 to be precise!! Good luck with that :D ).

sKiNsFaN
13.10.2009, 10:47 AM
How about they just rest the starting offense from here in?

Humour aside, it's got to be worth a shot right now..

johnmccaughan
19.10.2009, 11:19 PM
Now that the most difficult part of the schedle is over the Redskins can cakewalk the rest of the way.

You do no that may be not far of the mark. The tougher the game the better we play. We lost to Giants but I don't rate them at all(Yesterday was perfect example). Skins may not make playoffs but 8-8 or 9-7 is not out yet. Hail to the Redskins.

lochhibs
20.10.2009, 12:28 AM
You do no that may be not far of the mark. The tougher the game the better we play. We lost to Giants but I don't rate them at all(Yesterday was perfect example). Skins may not make playoffs but 8-8 or 9-7 is not out yet. Hail to the Redskins.
very optimistic.massive game this week against eagles.cant see where you think we will win 6 or 7 games.be lucky to win 3 more.