PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help please?

REDSKINS84
02.11.2009, 08:20 PM
Good evening peeps,this is my first time on the forum,can you tell me how i can obtain a ticket for next years game,please? i hear rumours you guys can obtain these? or not,as i will find out! I am a new boy,played for 10 years in the uk, won a championship in the uk! i love the game, seen 3 nfl games in the usa , it is the a fantastic day out. :D

wuds100
03.11.2009, 07:45 PM
Good evening peeps,this is my first time on the forum,can you tell me how i can obtain a ticket for next years game,please? i hear rumours you guys can obtain these? or not,as i will find out! I am a new boy,played for 10 years in the uk, won a championship in the uk! i love the game, seen 3 nfl games in the usa , it is the a fantastic day out. :D

What game are you alluding to the speculation that the Wembley game
will be us against the Jags.

REDSKINS84
07.11.2009, 12:25 PM
RE the wembley games every year,i do not know who the next match up will be, it would be good to meet fellow uk based redskins fans . :)

Harwich Hog
11.11.2009, 12:36 PM
As a member of NFLUK you can apply through this website. I've done it three years in a row and haven't had trouble. Just keep an eye out when the time comes. Good luck.

REDSKINS84
14.11.2009, 11:16 AM
Hi harwich hog,thanks for your help,Redskins 84:)