PDA

View Full Version : Hey I'm new

Floksdoke
09.11.2009, 10:02 PM
What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!

falcon_91
10.11.2009, 03:31 PM
do we assume your a falcons fan? if so welcome great to have you! if not..meh ;)

Terrible Towel
12.11.2009, 12:08 AM
What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!

free lodgings stateside is always a good icebreaker!

ianuk
15.11.2009, 05:39 PM
Hi, I am also new just dropping by to say a big hello to everyone.
Hope you don't mind me using this thread it just seemed ridiculous to start another new one.

vernuskloyz
13.12.2009, 10:31 PM
Hey, Im new to this thread, but not to make-up threads.
I looove makeup, like.. a lot.
I have lots of tips and tricks, so hopefully i can help some people out, and get posting

cookieOC
17.12.2009, 11:19 PM
Hey i'm new to NFl and FB. So hi to all hope i've posted in right place. Can anyone explain wildcard?

Lord_Lucan
18.05.2010, 08:29 PM
Hey i'm new to NFl and FB. So hi to all hope i've posted in right place. Can anyone explain wildcard?

Glad to help out, CookieOC. After all of the division champions have gone through to the playoffs, the two highest scoring runners up (from each half of the NFL - the NFC and the AFC - making 4 runners up in all) are also allowed through to the playoffs. These four teams are referred to as the wildcards, and they compete in the playoffs just as if they had won their division.

I'm glad that you've discovered the NFL; it is a FANTASTIC sport, and you will soon be hooked, I can promise you!

Lord_Lucan
18.05.2010, 08:33 PM
Just thought that I would introduce myself to everybody here! My name is Peter, and I have been a fan of the NFL ever since the good old days of the Channel 4 coverage. I became a Falcons fan initially because my girlfriend is from Atlanta, but I love the team and am proud to support the Falcons.

I look forward to meeting you all!

PeteAtomic
28.08.2010, 03:17 AM
Just thought that I would introduce myself to everybody here! My name is Peter, and I have been a fan of the NFL ever since the good old days of the Channel 4 coverage. I became a Falcons fan initially because my girlfriend is from Atlanta, but I love the team and am proud to support the Falcons.

I look forward to meeting you all!

My wife is from the southern US. So, do you know what hushpuppies are?
lol

Mactiho
03.11.2010, 01:46 PM
Signed up to this forum years and years ago but never used it. Huge Falcons fan since 2002! To be honest, procrastination from doing my dissertation brought me here!

It's great to be 5-2 and am really looking forward to the Bucs and Ravens game with them being so close together and both in the dome.