PDA

View Full Version : Brian Orakpo - Rookie Sack Leader

steblin
10.11.2009, 01:24 PM
Another 2 sacks at the weekend, taking him to 5.5 for the year (bearing in mind this coming from a guy who is mainly playing at SAM).

Also saw these quotes from him from the locker room after the game on Sunday:

"Brian Orakpo's baritone voice emoted a one-word expletive in the corner of the locker room, so thunderous many of his teammates turned around.

"I'm tired of this [stuff]!" the rookie added, muttering to no one in particular as he sat by his cubicle. "Every week you come out and this same [stuff] happens. We prepare, we work hard and then this. I can't deal with it . . . I can't deal with it." "

Now thats the attitude I would like to see more of!

Get this guy playing more at DE and I really think we have a star in the making.

wuds100
10.11.2009, 06:05 PM
Another 2 sacks at the weekend, taking him to 5.5 for the year (bearing in mind this coming from a guy who is mainly playing at SAM).

Also saw these quotes from him from the locker room after the game on Sunday:

"Brian Orakpo's baritone voice emoted a one-word expletive in the corner of the locker room, so thunderous many of his teammates turned around.

"I'm tired of this [stuff]!" the rookie added, muttering to no one in particular as he sat by his cubicle. "Every week you come out and this same [stuff] happens. We prepare, we work hard and then this. I can't deal with it . . . I can't deal with it." "

Now thats the attitude I would like to see more of!

Get this guy playing more at DE and I really think we have a star in the making.

I would have him opposite Carter on sunday as I cant see where the offence
is going to get points from against that Denver D.

The_Hangman
10.11.2009, 06:11 PM
Can Carter play LE though?

I don't think his run defence is great.

wuds100
12.11.2009, 04:11 PM
Can Carter play LE though?

I agree but it might be worth a look now when we have nothing to
lose and could possibly help out a future HC if we where thinking of going to a 3-4.

steblin
16.11.2009, 01:01 PM
An honorary mention, just read that his 1.5 sacks against Denver means he's now the Redksins all time sack leader for a rookie - well deserved!

Spartan Off.Tackle
17.11.2009, 07:20 PM
can carter play le though?

absolutely not !