PDA

View Full Version : Who gets the Credit: Zorn or Sherm

Riggo
15.11.2009, 09:34 PM
So who is going to get the credit for the redskin first decent offensivie outing of the year?

liverbirdpie
15.11.2009, 09:50 PM
So who is going to get the credit for the redskin first decent offensivie outing of the year?

The O line coaches hopefully, they really showed up today and gave both Campbell and Betts/Cartwright time for plays to develop, and gaps to run. Was a massive difference.

skinsfan.uk
15.11.2009, 10:17 PM
Lewis will get the credit I'm sure but a lot of the credit should go to our back ups. For a team so lacking in depth there were several good performances today, the o line obviously stands out. Jones looks serviceable at LT and Betts looks better the more carries he gets.

lochhibs
16.11.2009, 01:02 AM
hopefully the players get all the credit they deserve.keep it up.a win next week and we might forget some of the problems.lol

wuds100
16.11.2009, 03:40 AM
Either way im sure Cerrato will pat himself on the back!!!

liverbirdpie
16.11.2009, 08:25 PM
Either way im sure Cerrato will pat himself on the back!!!

Unfortunately, I think you have hit the nail on the head

Boltonian
16.11.2009, 11:25 PM
unfortunately the more wins we get the better chances that Snyder keeps Ceratto,
I don't like saying this but we need a big clearout in the off-season and it as got to
start with Ceratto, followed very closely by Zorn, Portis, Rabach, Samuels(injury),
Randle-EL, Smoot, Rogers, Randy Thomas, Griffin, Wynn, Daniels, fletcher(getting old),
and not forgetting Campbell.

Riggo
17.11.2009, 02:35 AM
unfortunately the more wins we get the better chances that Snyder keeps Ceratto,

Sad but true, I'm worried this could be the beginning of a winning streak and Snyder and VC will just say "hey were just one more massive free agent signing and super coach away"