PDA

View Full Version : Redskins @ Cowboys - Sunday 22 - Bodeans Tower Hill

NicWeeks
17.11.2009, 04:40 PM
Hi all,

I'm a bit new to this but I've been a Skins fan for over 25 years and am, actually, a season ticket holder (don't ask!)

Don't have SKY so I'm heading over to the Bodean's at Tower Hill on Sunday to watch the Cowboys game.

If any other Skin's fans are going it'd be nice to say 'hi'.

Nic

Ledders
17.11.2009, 05:25 PM
Hi all,

I'm a bit new to this but I've been a Skins fan for over 25 years and am, actually, a season ticket holder (don't ask!)

Don't have SKY so I'm heading over to the Bodean's at Tower Hill on Sunday to watch the Cowboys game.

If any other Skin's fans are going it'd be nice to say 'hi'.

Nic

I don't think the game is on Sky? Anyway I will be in Bodeans with my mate and brother yes.

NicWeeks
17.11.2009, 06:06 PM
I don't think the game is on Sky? Anyway I will be in Bodeans with my mate and brother yes.

Hi Ledders,

Think you're right about Sky - no worries though so long as the game is on.

I'll keep an eye out for you - it'll be good to meet some other Skins fans.

Nic

Riggo
17.11.2009, 10:11 PM
send me the tickets

Ledders
18.11.2009, 10:01 AM
There will be 3 of us all under 25, I will be the good looking one.

Game looks confirmed to me, anyone else up for it?

http://www.bodeansbbq.com/upcominggames/index.asp?location=tower

NicWeeks
18.11.2009, 12:46 PM
send me the tickets

Ah! Wish I could.

I've been a season ticket holder for the past three years (after being on the waiting list for 13 years). Since I live in London I can't make all of the games - I've generally gone out to watch two games on consecutive weekends and done my best to sell the rest of the tickets.

Having taken a pay cut last year when my company was struggling thanks to the credit crunch, I managed to put together a syndicate with a couple of guys in the states who I previously sold tickets to. Between us we buy the tickets and then split them up.

The remaining tickets for this year are in the hands of one of the other syndicate members.

It's all very extravagant and I'm not sure if I am going to be able to do it again next year. In the end I wasn't able to make it over this year. I'd love to keep the whole thing going and keep my place on the waiting list - I'll have to make a decision about it next March when the money is due.

If I do decide to renew the tickets I'll be sure to let everyone know.