PDA

View Full Version : Sean Taylor

RickySanders
26.11.2009, 01:55 PM
IT'S THE 2ND ANNIVERSARY OF SEAN TAYLOR'S TRAGIC DEATH TOMORROW, JUST WANTED TO POST A REMINDER TO ALL REDSKINS AND ALL NFL FANS, AS IT'S SOMETHING I AM STILL DEVESTATED BY.

R.I.P #21.

http://hailredskins.com/images/rip_seantaylorblock.jpg

wuds100
26.11.2009, 02:12 PM
Sean and Laron would have dominated for years in that secondary.

my_friend_goo
27.11.2009, 01:09 PM
Sean and Laron would have dominated for years in that secondary.

true, but that his daughter will never really know her father is the thing I always think of most.

RIP.

steblin
27.11.2009, 01:24 PM
Wow, has that really been 2 years already???

I agree Goo, you see the pictures of him with his daughter, hearing the players talk about how much he doted on her, sad beyond words.

As for football, I agree, him and Landry could have been the best safety tandem in the league easily.

RIP 21

RickySanders
27.11.2009, 02:07 PM
I will reply to my original post on here as some idiot tarnished the other thread on the main NFL Season Board. Anybody who ever knew anything about Sean Taylor knew he has a changed man from his troubled past. He was a dad who doted on his little daughter and was a reformed character. The fact that he was a potential great isn't the ONLY reason he will be fondly remembered - contrary to that idiot Sanders 21's opinion on the main forum.

wuds100
27.11.2009, 04:30 PM
true, but that his daughter will never really know her father is the thing I always think of most.

RIP.

Your right, The loss to his family is the biggest tragedy.

liverbirdpie
28.11.2009, 05:22 PM
Cant believe its two years since he was taken. Such a shame. Loss to both a football community and a family. Still cant believe the case is yet to go to trial.

RIP Sean

Spartan Off.Tackle
28.11.2009, 08:38 PM
I arrived in DC a few days after this happened

Still have the magnetic Sean Taylor ribbon on my fridge where it will stay until it wont stick anymore

sKiNsFaN
30.11.2009, 01:05 PM
The news that Sean had died from his injuries came through just as I was reading the earlier report that he'd been shot. One minute I was despairing that, once again, our star safety's lifestyle had got him into 'trouble', the next I was mourning his passing as the victim of a bungled break-in.

Just a terribly sad, almost surreal, day.