cokey
06.12.2009, 09:58 PM
Really appreciated that!!!

If there is any justice you will be unemployed tommorrow morning

GUTTED!!!!

Kildare Krackers
06.12.2009, 10:12 PM
I would like to thank him aswell.

Thanks very much Shaun Suisham, you made my day.

Britskin
06.12.2009, 10:17 PM
I would like to thank him aswell.

Thanks very much Shaun Suisham, you made my day.

You should also thank the guys in the booth.

Kildare Krackers
06.12.2009, 10:22 PM
You should also thank the guys in the booth.

The OT call they made was a close one and could've went either way. The ball does look like it is coming out before his left arm went down but it is touch and go, I was surprised that the call on the field was overturned. I am glad that I didn't have to make the call.

The call for Meachem's fumble return was the right call.

Must be tough to lose the game in such a manner, I really feel for you guys.

Britskin
06.12.2009, 10:36 PM
The OT call they made was a close one and could've went either way. The ball does look like it is coming out before his left arm went down but it is touch and go, I was surprised that the call on the field was overturned. I am glad that I didn't have to make the call.

The call for Meachem's fumble return was the right call.

Must be tough to lose the game in such a manner, I really feel for you guys.

The fumble was wrong you can clearly see he is lying on Schockey when he made the interception.

Kildare Krackers
06.12.2009, 10:46 PM
The fumble was wrong you can clearly see he is lying on Schockey when he made the interception.

He wasn't, there was another skins player in between them, Shockey didn't touch him.

cokey
06.12.2009, 10:52 PM
Shuisham kicks the chip shot and its all irrelevant. For me the blame lies solely with him for this loss. Not the first either - 2 missed against Dallas as well which puts that game out of range

CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gman84
07.12.2009, 12:03 PM
Saints fans had what Redskins fans had in 1991 when undefeated and facing the Houston Oilers - an "Ian Howfield moment". Enjoy!

Riggo
11.12.2009, 01:04 AM
You can't miss short ones like that.

You also can't make a pick and then a guy rip the ball out of your hands and score a TD

You also can't give up 80 yds on 5 plays to let a team tie things up with less than 2 minutes to go.

You also can't throw interceptions in the last two minutes.

You also can't fumble it away in overtime.

I hate kickers but to can him, and only him, is ******* joke and doesn't make the team better. Oh, it was the KICKER that lost the game? There's a handful of other guys equal to blame.

jklcan1
12.12.2009, 05:49 PM
Blame the kicker every time!!

Britskin
13.12.2009, 06:00 PM
You can't miss short ones like that.

You also can't make a pick and then a guy rip the ball out of your hands and score a TD

You also can't give up 80 yds on 5 plays to let a team tie things up with less than 2 minutes to go.

You also can't throw interceptions in the last two minutes.

You also can't fumble it away in overtime.

I hate kickers but to can him, and only him, is ******* joke and doesn't make the team better. Oh, it was the KICKER that lost the game? There's a handful of other guys equal to blame.

Suisham has been cut due to missed fgs in several games and not just the game against the saints