PDA

View Full Version : Graham gano

Jack Presley
08.12.2009, 09:34 PM
new kicker - can't be as bad as SS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_Gano

cokey
08.12.2009, 10:01 PM
wouldn't bank on it - lost out to Haushka at Ravens who was booted a couple of weeks ago

Bring back Mark Moseley or even Ali Hadji Sheik!!!!!

boknows34
09.12.2009, 08:20 AM
wouldn't bank on it - lost out to Haushka at Ravens who was booted a couple of weeks ago

Bring back Mark Moseley or even Ali Hadji Sheik!!!!!

or even Max Zendejas!!!

:p

citizenstu
09.12.2009, 11:30 AM
Well it might only be UFL, but he hit a pressure kick when it mattered. You can't simulate that in practice.

Regardless, I'm amazed it's taken this to get rid of Suisham - I don't really like to be down on players but the guy should've been replaced many games ago IMHO.

my_friend_goo
09.12.2009, 01:18 PM
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/jason-reid/just-got-off-the-phone.html

In other news, North Korean President Kim Jong Il was astonished to discover today that outside of North Korea he is known as a "dangerous nutjob" as opposed to "Glorious Leader".

Shaun, Mike Vanderjagt was the most accurate NFL kicker of all time when he left the Colts. Look where he is today.

While it's harder to feel sorry for a guy losing his job when he's failed on so many occasions and earns what he does, I do feel a degree of sympathy towards him. Yes, he did make a winning FG or two and for that we should be grateful. But he was also a momentum killer at key points in games and missing a chip shot like that is totally inexcusable, barring a monumental mess-up on the snap.

He isn't the future, might as well give another guy a shot in actual games rather than training camp.

skinsfan.uk
14.12.2009, 01:27 AM
Gano passed his 1st test today, couple of FGs over 40 yards and good length on all kickoffs as well. He even got involed in a tackle. If he keeps it up we'll have one less problem going into the offseason (only 99 left to sort then!)

santana89
14.12.2009, 04:13 PM
Looked very competent. If he continues this for the last three games I think we've got our kicker sorted next season.

sKiNsFaN
15.12.2009, 12:19 AM
Nice debut for Gano, very pleased with that.

RickySanders
15.12.2009, 03:53 PM
Gano made a good debut. Hopefully it will continue.