PDA

View Full Version : Positive thinking

cokey
08.12.2009, 09:58 PM
After possibly the most depressing loss since the 9-7 defeat to Dallass I thought i'd try and pull some (individual) positives out of the smouldering ashes that is the 2009 regular season so here goes (in no order):

1. Orakpo - looks like the real deal with 7 sacks on the year so far
2. Fred Davis - Performed admirably in Cooley's absence, joint leader on team with 3 receiving TDs
3. DeAngelo Hall - 4 picks!!!! At least he isn't toast every play - see Rodgers / Landry video clips for further info
4. London Fletcher - top 5 in league in tackles (how much longer will he be around though???)
5. Haynesworth - lived up to the hype, can't play a full season but when he does he's effective = Andre Carter 9 sacks!!!

Defense has been fairly solid again and needs a couple of tweaks here and there.

Offense is a train wreck - O line clearly needs addressing but there is some bright spots such as Devin Thomas' break out game (continues?), Davis as above and JC showed what is possible on Sunday

I'm seeing 2 wins out of 4 for the rest of season (Oakland & Dallass), here to hoping that the Sunday Night game against Dallass isnt flexed

cokey
08.12.2009, 10:47 PM
After possibly the most depressing loss since the 9-7 defeat to Dallass - meant 7-6 sorry!!!