PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Miami

uksaint1964
25.01.2010, 06:09 PM
As a die hard fan of over 20 years i thought this day would never come but we are there and i for one will be going (just have to sell a few unnecersary organs and a few extra kids)
Just wondering if anyone else was going to the show
WHO DAT
Mark

felly
26.01.2010, 08:56 AM
really hoping to get to new orleans to watch the game.
looked up flights from manchester but all depending on whether i can get the time off work.
i really do not want to miss the chance of a lifetime of seeing the saints in the superbowl in the greatest city in the world.
will be an amazing atmosphere in the big easy & i am desperate to be a part of it having supported the saints for over 20 years & never thought i would see this day.
fingers crossed i will be there.

uksaint1964
26.01.2010, 12:11 PM
Felly
I am in 2 minds wether to go to the game or like you go to the big easy and watch it in a bar down Bourbon street
These are the costs i am looking at
Miami
Package hotel for 3 nights + game ticket = £1680
Flight = £400
Spending money = £500

New Orleans
Hotel - (normaly stay in the garden district) = £350
Flight = £350
Spending money = £700
bail money to get out of jail after we win = LOL
Really dont know which way to go
The only tiket to the game is behind the goal in the nose bleeds
So you wont get to see to much but the atmospher will be fantastic
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
which way to go
Mark

felly
26.01.2010, 12:24 PM
mark,
i`m thinking of flying out saturday morning from manchester returning on the tuesday.
flight £425 return.
hotel quality inn on o`keefe st. £183 for 3 nights. stayed there a few times & location is excellent, just off canal st across from bourbon.
just over £600 plus spending money seems a good deal.
watch the game on bourbon & hopefully be there to greet the team back with the trophy on the monday.
as i said before just got to sort out time off work & its on.

uksaint1964
26.01.2010, 05:51 PM
felly
i have decided to go to the game booked my flights and just about to get game ticket
For $1800 i should be sitting next to sean payton but thats not gona happen
do you want me to get you a programe?
Mark

felly
26.01.2010, 08:12 PM
felly
i have decided to go to the game booked my flights and just about to get game ticket
Mark

thats great. hope you have a fantastic time & drew brees is lifting that trophy at the end of the game.
going to the game is out of my reach financially but still hoping to get to the big easy.
if you could get me a program that would be greatly appreciated.
have a good un mate.

Barney_Rubble
26.01.2010, 11:57 PM
Oh God you guys are tempting me, but I would not have a place to live on my return if I went.

As much as I would love to be there I'll have to settle for some authentic Louisiana food and a bottle of Southern Comfort (to settle the nerves, of course) pre game and the next few hours behind a cushion praying the Saints have 1 more fairytale finish in them.

Ben_NOS
27.01.2010, 08:54 AM
Felly
I am in 2 minds wether to go to the game or like you go to the big easy and watch it in a bar down Bourbon street
These are the costs i am looking at
Miami
Package hotel for 3 nights + game ticket = £1680
Flight = £400
Spending money = £500

New Orleans
Hotel - (normaly stay in the garden district) = £350
Flight = £350
Spending money = £700
bail money to get out of jail after we win = LOL
Really dont know which way to go
The only tiket to the game is behind the goal in the nose bleeds
So you wont get to see to much but the atmospher will be fantastic
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
which way to go
Mark

Mate go for it my dad aint letting me go :(

DarrenSQh
27.01.2010, 10:15 AM
felly
Mark

Where did you get flight/tickets from?

Was pricing it all last night. Cheapest i could get was £1800 for flight and tickets. Not even thought about a hotel. Be ideal to come back for the monday.

uksaint1964
27.01.2010, 06:23 PM
Where did you get flight/tickets from?

Was pricing it all last night. Cheapest i could get was £1800 for flight and tickets. Not even thought about a hotel. Be ideal to come back for the monday.

Darren
I got the game ticket through coast to coast @ $1650
The flight from Heathrow on Virgin was £440
The hotel i managed to get a 2* for $400 for the 3 nights
I am flying out on the Friday at 12:30 and flying back on the Monday at 19:50
Be careful with the hotels they are trying to sting you with single ocupancy one of them quoted me an extra $800 because i was on my own.
Let me know how you get on
If the only thing stopping you is a hotel then you can kip on the floor in my room if you get stuck
Good luck
Mark

DarrenSQh
28.01.2010, 12:39 AM
Darren
I got the game ticket through coast to coast @ $1650
The flight from Heathrow on Virgin was £440
The hotel i managed to get a 2* for $400 for the 3 nights
I am flying out on the Friday at 12:30 and flying back on the Monday at 19:50
Be careful with the hotels they are trying to sting you with single ocupancy one of them quoted me an extra $800 because i was on my own.
Let me know how you get on
If the only thing stopping you is a hotel then you can kip on the floor in my room if you get stuck
Good luck
Mark

After pricing everything i dont think i can go as just moved into new flat.

Going to try to save up so can go to the thursday night season opener.

uksaint1964
28.01.2010, 11:00 AM
Darren
I try to catch a game once a year.
I have friends out in the states which i met a couple of years ago at the Dallas game. They allways hook me up with good tickets and great hotel prices (stayed at the Omni in Atlanta this December for the Falcons game for $37 a night)
So if you ever need any help just drop me a line.
I am looking to go to the Arizona game next season. I promised i would take my son with me for his 18th Birthday
WHO DAT
GO SAINTS
Mark

DarrenSQh
28.01.2010, 02:36 PM
Darren
I try to catch a game once a year.
I have friends out in the states which i met a couple of years ago at the Dallas game. They allways hook me up with good tickets and great hotel prices (stayed at the Omni in Atlanta this December for the Falcons game for $37 a night)
So if you ever need any help just drop me a line.
I am looking to go to the Arizona game next season. I promised i would take my son with me for his 18th Birthday
WHO DAT
GO SAINTS
Mark

Thanks. Will do.
Really going to try to get to a game next year.

BYT
02.02.2010, 06:04 AM
how to kill fruit flies (http://www.howtogetridoffruitfliesfast.com/) is a question that I had exhausted myself asking. fruit fly trap (http://www.howtogetridoffruitfliesfast.com/) in fact do seem to appear out of nowhere and can get you quite sick if you happen to consume any meals contaminated with these flies.

ecky_21
03.02.2010, 12:24 PM
Enjoy your trip dude, hope its a good one, chance of a lifetime !!!!!.

and good luck all you Saints !!!!

WHO DAT !!!!!!!!!!!