PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from your teams President.

Riggo
02.02.2010, 12:49 AM
I got a packet from the Redskins today, offering me Club seats.

Bruce and Shanny had post card included in the packet. Those two are "building a team of winners" and they "couldn't be more excited" about it all.

No mention of price anywhere.

Also, it looks like FedEx is getting new video screen:

100 feet (3x larger than existing screen)
Bigger than life.
Punter Proof
Future 3D cabability (uhhhhhhh, I'm alread at the game....isnt' the game in 3D already?)

my_friend_goo
02.02.2010, 01:15 PM
It may be punter proof, but we don't have any ordinary punter....

is it HUNTER-PROOF?

True Hunter Smith Fact: Hunter Smith once punted a ball with such a great hangtime it didn't appear back in the stadium until the following week, hitting Trent Green on the noggin and giving him one of his famous concussions.

Place other Hunter Smith facts here.

Gman84
02.02.2010, 08:41 PM
Hunter Smith once kicked Chuck Norris a*se!

my_friend_goo
04.02.2010, 01:53 PM
Hunter Smith once kicked Chuck Norris a*se!

:D

Only one Hunter Smith punt was ever blocked. Eyewitnesses said the player involved left the field in a state much like Jesse Ventura's character Blaine in Predator. The punt was good for 50 yards.

Having just found out I've lost my job, I'll have plenty of time to discover new facts about Hunter Smith. Certainly won't be discovering any more life-changing medicines....

citizenstu
10.02.2010, 01:15 PM
Hunter Smith, fearing nothing but always eager to improve, once signed up for US Governments "Bionics" programme, aimed at creating a real-life Steve Austin. After undergoing strenuous mental and physical testing, Hunter was thanked for his 'contribution' and told he wouldn't be required as a test subject.

After he'd left, the "Bionics" team ripped up all previous research and started work instead on artificially re-creating Hunter's legs.