PDA

View Full Version : Saints jerseys

coatsn05
22.02.2010, 05:34 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows of a good place to buy Saint's jerseys in the UK as my #9 Brees shirt is knackered.:(

I really want to get a new one for the Wembley game to show my support for the beloved Saints.:)

Hope to see a few other Saints jerseys there as well!

JonnyEvans
23.02.2010, 11:06 AM
I was wondering if anyone knows of a good place to buy Saint's jerseys in the UK as my #9 Brees shirt is knackered.:(

I really want to get a new one for the Wembley game to show my support for the beloved Saints.:)

Hope to see a few other Saints jerseys there as well!

To be honest dude you're gonna be hard pressed to find a good jersey choice in the UK or Europe for that matter. There simply isn't the selection required to satisfy UK fans.

I have previously bought all my stuff (including my Super Bowl hoodies & Tees) from www.footballfanatics.com. It's a VERY reliable site but you'll have to wait like 3 weeks for delivery and may have to pay a customs charge but it's worth it for the selection you can get.

Just so you know, pretty soon there will be a website called www.primetimesports.co.uk and that will hopefully break the mould for a UK website selling US Sports merchandise!

Touchdown7
05.09.2010, 04:43 PM
Touchdown Sports have Saints Authentic Jerseys in stock right now for £89.99, best price in the UK for a legit Authentic Reggie Bush Jersey! Sizes 50(Large), 52(XL), 54(XXL).

stephenk24
13.09.2010, 11:25 AM
NFL ZONE UK, I use it for all my merchendise. They have a good selection of jerseys, hats, tees, figures, shot glasses, bags and just about everything else for every team!!!! GO NOW (they are based in the uk and are affiliated with NFLUK.