PDA

View Full Version : The off season so far (so good)

GoTexans!
04.04.2010, 04:24 PM
All seems very positive so far...

punter re-signed - good news.

expected to lose Walter but didn't, keeping Ryans and Pollard so D looks very strong (do we need another pass rushing DL). Not sure about the criticism on corners as the 2 young guys may step up (Robinson was never going to stay not at the price the Texans were willing to pay).

The extra depth at OL with Smith may help Slaton if he stops fumbling, maybe the top priority in the draft to get a bigger RB.

Get Daniels signed up and the pass offense will be unstoppable.

Really need a kicker unless brown just had an off year as previously he had been very good.

Also pleased Kubiak got a new contract.

It's all going a little too well... anyone noticed what the Colts are up to?

TexansTaylor
05.05.2010, 04:41 PM
All seems very positive so far...

punter re-signed - good news.

expected to lose Walter but didn't, keeping Ryans and Pollard so D looks very strong (do we need another pass rushing DL). Not sure about the criticism on corners as the 2 young guys may step up (Robinson was never going to stay not at the price the Texans were willing to pay).

The extra depth at OL with Smith may help Slaton if he stops fumbling, maybe the top priority in the draft to get a bigger RB.

Get Daniels signed up and the pass offense will be unstoppable.

Really need a kicker unless brown just had an off year as previously he had been very good.

Also pleased Kubiak got a new contract.

It's all going a little too well... anyone noticed what the Colts are up to?

Well we got a Kicker, Neil Rackers from the Arizona Cardinals. At least that will give Brown some competition.

I thought he Drafts went well for us aswell

Rd 1, Pick 20 (20) Jackson, Kareem CB
Rd 2, Pick 26 (58) Tate, Ben RB
Rd 3, Pick 17 (81) Mitchell, Earl DT
Rd 4, Pick 4 (102) Sharpton, Darryl LB
Rd 4, Pick 20 (118) Graham, Garrett TE
Rd 5, Pick 13 (144) McManis, Sherrick CB
Rd 6, Pick 18 (187) Smith, Shelley OG
Rd 6, Pick 28 (197) Holliday, Trindon KR
Rd 7, Pick 20 (227) Dickerson, Dorin TE

I am excited about Ben Tate, he will be great for us as a rookie RB and also Dorin Dickerson as he is versatile and scored alot of fantasy points for me in the college football last season at Tight End. Great 7th round pick I think.:)

GoTexans!
14.05.2010, 10:28 PM
the first negative...

difficult to replace even for 4 games but with Tate to add to the offence we may not need a defence!