PDA

View Full Version : NFL Regular-Season Schedule

citizenstu
15.04.2010, 07:30 AM
Since we have many largely pointless threads (IMO) already, I thought I'd start yet another to note that NFL.com is reporting the above schedule should be out next Tuesday (7pm ET) so Wednesday morning for most of us. Since there's been a bit of discussion on here about going to games this coming season.

This is the info you need.

Feel free to rate my thread by the way. I've given myself a 1 to start it off.

my_friend_goo
15.04.2010, 11:28 AM
This thread looks bloody awful to me :)

It's pretty much the way of things during the off-season. People get football withdrawl symptoms and a number of posters go into hibernation. Not sure why I even visit this site as much - I really should spend the time giving myself a broader education about the other 31 teams out there and visiting quality sites like Football Diner.

Riggo
15.04.2010, 11:43 PM
I've rated this thread as "Terrible" because I know that's what you wanted.

citizenstu
16.04.2010, 03:15 PM
my_friend_goo and Riggo, thank you for helping ease my current gloom over the state of the Redskins bit of this forum by providing me much amusement with your comments.

And hey, despite this thread being "terrible" it's now got more replies than "Get The Wiget", erm which I've terribly incorrectly capitalised as though it was a title, which is rated average.

Ignore my ramblings, it's been a long week and my brain needs to shut down now.

Boltonian
16.04.2010, 09:21 PM
A lot of Redskins fans in america want the Skins to play the Eagles or Cowboys
in the season opener, i would rather play Titans or Jaguars away or the Texans
at home, none of them to easy or to hard, who would the rest of you like to face
on opening day?.

santana89
16.04.2010, 11:06 PM
Eagles. Away.

McNabb 5 TD passes.

Gman84
17.04.2010, 07:25 PM
I'd like to avoid a divisional match-up for a couple of weeks, find our feet into the season.

RickySanders
19.04.2010, 08:57 PM
I'd like to avoid a divisional match-up for a couple of weeks, find our feet into the season.

Good analysis, I'd like us to try and get a win on the board in Week 1. So I say Dallas ;)