PDA

View Full Version : Replica Jersey

chatterisgiants
17.07.2010, 09:08 AM
Does anyone know if I can get a personalized home shirt...ie...my own name with a squad number of my choice?
Have tried all over the internet but can only get the squad names and numbers which have been manufactured.
If you have ANY idea,I will buy you a pint at Wembley in October - if you're going!
Contact me direct at iankgray@hotmail.co.uk
Cheers,
Ian

Redskinsno.1
17.07.2010, 02:22 PM
Does anyone know if I can get a personalized home shirt...ie...my own name with a squad number of my choice?
Have tried all over the internet but can only get the squad names and numbers which have been manufactured.
If you have ANY idea,I will buy you a pint at Wembley in October - if you're going!
Cheers,
Ian

Only place i know of is NFL.com's official shop

The Jerseys arent cheap and people have been hit by customs charges as well

Looking at your avatar i'm assuming you are a Giants fan so here is the link to the Giants customisable home jersey

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2252498&cp=2237409.2237510&pageType=family&parentPage=family

chatterisgiants
18.07.2010, 08:49 PM
Thanks for that.
I am a Giants fan but the girlfriend is a Redskin for some reason.....Birthday present plans...lol

Riggo
19.07.2010, 12:14 AM
I thought "any team, any name, any number" was the business model for that industry.

washingtonredskins1
13.09.2010, 12:24 AM
Cheers,
Ian

they can be very expensive which included the charges. ive had jackets from there before and its very expensive. but its worth it. usp are the carriers